Sheehy Volkswagen of Springfield

503 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sheehy Volkswagen of Springfield from DealerRater.com
  • Happy Shopper

Thank you Lucy for the great rating and review!! We are so glad that Charles was able to help you out, and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!!

I happily would recommend this dealership! Charles made it a successful and quick purchase. Service was excecelent there was no nonsense or trying to get me into something other than what I said I wanted.

• Wow!! Awesome salesman (Ron Sowell) and excellent staff
    November 16, 2017

I walked in knowing what I wanted to check out (GTIs). Ron greeted me and showed me what I wanted. He didn't try to sell me anything, he simply explained all of the GTIs in stock and their features. We led me to the perfect road to enjoy the sporty GTI. I flipped a u-turn sooner than he expected, so we could get going on the paperwork. I greatly appreciate how he conducted our transactions. When it came to the buying process, Marina was super efficient and wonderful to work with. I would recommend this dealership to anyone considering a new or used car. Thank you!! We will be back again!!

• Great service

Sheehy VW Springfield

We are so happy you shared your great experience with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

5 star service! Love this place. Jorge is the best, go see him if you are looking for a new vehicle. Sales manager Kash helped out as well. Thanks guys!!!

• Great experience!
    November 1, 2017

Bought my new Jetta SE from Raidha last week, It???s easy and smooth process. Good Jod Sheehy, I recommend this dealership to do business with.

Sheehy VW Springfield

Great to hear! We look forward to seeing you again!

Sheehy VW Springfield

Great to hear! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Two cars
    November 1, 2017

Great service from Scott. Came in to get one car and ended up getting two! I felt I was getting an offer I really couldn't refuse!

Sheehy VW Springfield

We appreciate you taking the time to review and rate us! Thank you.

Sheehy VW Springfield

We appreciate you taking the time to review and rate us! Thank you.

• Good car buying

We appreciate you taking the time to review and rate us! Thank you Charles.

I just bought my first Car at sheehy VW Springfield VA and I got a great deal from Mohamud Ali. He was very kind and very helpful throughout the process. Thank you Mo Mo

We appreciate you taking the time to review and rate us! Thank you Charles.

• great Sales person

We hope you are enjoying your new car! We are happy to have you in our family Mr. Holiday.

Mohamud Ali was our sales associate and provided outstanding customer service/support. Recommend calling his if you are looking to purchase your next VW. He’s a straight shooter that will work to provide you the best deal available.

• Review
    October 21, 2017

Sheehy VW Springfield

We hope you are enjoying your new car. Thank you for the great review and high star rating!

My experience purchasing a vehicle from this dealership went very smooth from beginning to end. The sales agent Ray was very professional and down to earth. He worked very hard to get me my wife a much better deal than anticipated. The whole team that worked on our deal was very courteous and engaging. I would definitely purchase from them again and recommend this dealership to others.

• DECEPTIVE ADVERTISEMENTS
    October 2, 2017

I am personally horrified by your dealerships tactics - from deception to bait and switch - you name it. I found your 2017 VW Beetle on both cars.com and your own website for $14,990. The disclosure CLEARLY STATES that the price MAY GO DOWN if I qualify for additional rebates - and that you guys don't play the game that other dealerships do - that OTHER dealerships include those rebates in their pricing. Not You. I tried to purchase this morning the $14,990 Beetle for my daughter - only to have the sales guy tell me that he'd need a deposit to secure the deal "for this months" business - and then disappear. During this time, I had my credit pulled with SSFCU for THIS SPECIFIC CAR - and am approved (of course). I called 4 or 5 times to speak with a manager - and finally spoke with someone who at long last had someone call me back. This person tells me I don't qualify for College Rebate and other incentives (first of all, he never asked if I qualified or I didn't - just told me I didn't - how he'd know I have NO idea) and that price can't be honored. So let me get this straight... You advertise that you don't play games. You advertise that you don't include rebates in the price like the other guys. You advertise that the price could get LOWER. Yet you won't sell me the car for $14,990... Wait... I'm sorry... Russ Zakiri DID email me and offer to sell me the car for $14,990... and I quote - right from his email... "I would go ahead and make an exception for you today since it???s the last day of the program. I???m not sure what the incentives will be tomorrow. Your price will be $14,990 plus freight of $820 and processing fee of $699 plus taxes and tags." Ok... so - you'll sell it for the price you advertise... PLUS $1,519 and TTL. TTL I get and everyone knows that. But saying you'll sell it for your advertised price PLUS $1,519 is deceptive practices... EVERYONE BEWARE THIS DEALERSHIPS TACTICS! I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH BBB & AG OFFICE ON BEHALF OF ALL CONSUMERS! Help MAY be on the way!

• Great experience
    September 30, 2017

Scott helped me with leasing my new car and I couldn't be happier. Everything was smooth and was a much better than experience I've had other places. Thanks!