Sheehy Volkswagen of Springfield

639 reviews

639 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sheehy Volkswagen of Springfield from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 31, 2019

De'Maryo Platt was great. Well informed and professional. He helped me find a car that suited my needs. Probably the best car buying experience I've ever... had.

Jhamilton8, thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are happy to hear that De'Maryo was able to provide you with outstanding customer servic...e. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you soon!

May 31, 2019

Came 350 miles for the Passat TDI that I was looking for. Although this dealership will tell you they do deals from out of state all the time, I'm not... convinced. It was not an easy process. Purchased a "CPO" 2015 Passat TDI. Deal was done over the phone and email. I flew into Dulles and took an Uber to the dealership the morning of pickup. The sales rep and management team had my itinerary days before my arrival. When I arrived, the car had not been prepared for delivery, not detailed, front left tire was missing a center cap. From time of my arrival at the dealership at 9:30am, it took 4 four and a half hours to get out the door and on the road for a six hour drive home. Keep in mind, the was a cash deal; I brought a cashiers check with me; no financing involved. This is absolutely unacceptable to me. This was a Friday morning at 9:30am and I was the only customer in the dealership. It took over 2 hours to have the car detailed. I don't know what caused all of the delays on the closing. I will say that Demario Platt, the salesperson, did communicate as much as possible as was very friendly. Overall, it seems that the dealership was not prepared for my arrival and could have made my experience much better by having the car detailed, checking for obvious items that needed attention, and being prepared to quickly complete paperwork on a cash deal. 4 1/2 hours to complete a cash deal and you had 3 days advance notice? And the deal was already negotiated? One last note: the F&I manager, David Perez, was great. Very efficient, courteous, and made the visit the bright spot of the day. Thank you!

May 31, 2019

Demaryo made our experience buying our Atlas easy. He took the time to communicate with us before coming into the dealership and respected our time when... we got there. He had knowledge of the vehicle and helped us to find a vehicle that best suited our needs.

JASchmalz, thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are happy to hear that Demaryo was able to provide you with outstanding customer service.... We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you soon!

May 22, 2019

My 2019 Tiguan is my dream car. German engineering is built to protect lives in case of accident. Just ask the VW dealer sales people about why German... engineering is so special from all others and your mind will be blown what you have to hear about the german engineering. In 2005 right in front of my job in DC, there was an accident happened right in front of our job and the american car's front hood was completely smashed and the car was total lossed but the VW car didn't bent at all. It looked like it never got hit. So everyone was like wow this is why the german engineering is so special i had VW before and i know it is built to protect lives, people were just overwlemed to see the VW how it protected itself and protected its owner. VW the steal material is the the best of all and that's why i dreamed of buying brand new VW in the future after seeing that accident and here i am driving my dream car in 2019. 2019 Tiguan is 4 sylynder car but it is a sport built car. You can run it as 4 sylynder to save gas or you can change the set to 6 sylynder or 8 sylynder to run it just like sport car or you can customise it to your own desire and it only takes one or 2 second for you to change it. If you for get to turn off your car, it will turn itself off to save the electric. It you forget to turn the inside light off, it will turn itself off to save your battery. If you put it to park, it will turn itself off to save the electric. If you are on traffic light and your car is stopped, it will turn itself off to save gas and as soon as you take your foot off the brake, it will turn itself on in 1 second. If you forget your key in your car, it will not lock itself because the car know where the key the control is and you can have your key in your hand or your pocket and put your finger tip on the door handle and touch the dooor handle one time and it will lock itself and if you touch it twice, and it will alarm itself. It has back up camera and it has side warnings if cars are coming next to you. It will let you know if you are safe to do left or right. Once again, if the any VW get into accident, know that, the steal of the car is 10 times stronger than any other countries cars and it will protect itself and it will protect the people who are inside of the VW. Now you all know why the smartest people choose German engineered cars. You can go to VW of Springfield and look for sales man Charles King who is a machanic engineer and who was my car dealer guy and helped me to know everything about my new car and helped me to buy a brand new awesome Tiguan 2019

Kelly B, thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are happy to hear that Charles was able to provide you with outstanding customer service. We... appreciate your business and hope to see you soon!

May 14, 2019

My husband and I purchased a 2019 VW Tiguan. The customer service we received from both Perry and Ron were the best I have experienced when purchasing... a vehicle. Not only did Perry work to accommodate our needs, but he worked to make us a deal that was amazing. He met every expectation we had, which helped to make our decision easy. Ron was exceptional in helping us through the process of the actual purchase. Both Perry and Ron were informed about the vehicle we purchased, as well as those on the lot - and found exactly what we were looking for. The customer service they provided was excellent and both treated us like family. My advice to anyone purchasing a vehicle is to go to Sheehy - you will not go wrong!

Vlj123, thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to hear that Ron was able to provide you with outstanding customer service. Thank you for y...our business.

April 28, 2019

Worked with DeMaryo to purchase a new Tiguan. He was easy to work with and was friendly and patient with my many questions. I would recommend!

April 27, 2019

No haggle. No hassle. Upfront pricing and quick thorough sales process. I called around to at least 6 other VW dealerships and no one would meet or exceed... Sheey's price!

April 26, 2019

Sheehy = Shady I flew in from Northwest Arkansas to purchase a Certified Pre Owned @Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen. I never received the Certified checklist.... Likely because it was never done. They let me drive over 1000 miles in a very unsafe car! The morning after delivery I checked the oil. It was a quart low! Dirty, filthy, black motor oil. One break caliper was frozen from rust. My local dealer pointed that out. Cheap generic tires with old valve stems and no caps. I made it 400 miles and broke down in Knoxville Tennessee. Spent 3 days there waiting for Sheehy to work with the dealer to fix the car. They never did. I have texts saved of promises from 4 different people there with zero action! I finally left my credit card to be able to leave. I made it to 30 miles from my home and it broke down again. It is now sitting at the dealer waiting to be fixed. I’m told to be prepared to pay the bill because breaks and filters are a maintenance items and not covered. These all should of been done before going on the lot in Virginia. I won’t mention how well they hid all the body and wheel damage in their pictures and videos. All the magic colored wax or whatever they did washed off to revile a very portly cared for car that most dealers would never put on their lot as a Certified Pre Owned. I would stay away from this place. Pay the extra money and buy from a reputable dealership. I sure wish I did.

April 26, 2019

Sheehy = Shady I flew in from Northwest Arkansas to purchase a Certified Pre Owned Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen. I never received the Certified checklist.... Likely because it was never done.! They let me drive over 1000 miles in a very unsafe car! The morning after delivery I checked the oil. It was a quart low! Dirty, filthy, black motor oil. One brake caliper was frozen from rust. My local dealer pointed that out. Cheap generic tires with old valve stems and no valve caps. I made it 400 miles and broke down in Knoxville Tennessee. Spent 3 days there waiting for Sheehy to work with the dealer to fix the car. They never did. I have texts and voicemails saved of promises from 4 different people there with zero action! I finally left my credit card to be able to leave. I made it to 30 miles from my home and it broke down again. It is now sitting at the dealer waiting to be fixed. I'm told to be prepared to pay the bill because brakes, oil and filters are a maintenance items and not covered. These all should of been done before going on the lot in Virginia. I won't mention how well they hid all the body and wheel damage in their pictures and videos. All the magic colored wax or whatever they did washed off to revile a very poorly cared for car that most dealers would never put on their lot as a Certified Pre Owned. I would stay away from this place. Pay the extra money and buy from a reputable dealership. I sure wish I did.

April 17, 2019

I went to Sheehy VW to explore buying a 2019 VW Beetle, and Ron Sowell, the Sales Consultant, explained the new 2019 features. He found exactly the car... I wanted, and within a few hours I had traded in my 2013 VW Beetle for a new one. Ron is a knowledgeable, personable sales consultant, and the whole process was very efficient.