4.0
Average based on 1 reviews.
  • Very Customer Firendly

Came in on a rainy day, the dealer met me outside and showed me the vehicle I had been emailing him through cars.com with. Offered me a drink while signing paperwork. He was very friendly, went through the process with me to make sure I understood it. A very good place to buy a car and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to buy a vehicle without all the hassle that those major dealerships send your way.

Thank you for the kind words. I apologize for the issues that we were having with the printer when you came in. The process normally doesn't take as long as it did. I enjoyed talking with you and I appreciate you being patient with me. At Let It Ride we put the customer first and we are very low pressure. We want you to enjoy the car that you purchase from us. We do not have repair facilities on site and we have all of our vehicles inspected by a independent mechanic before they ever are placed for sale on our lot. We just recently started using Cars.com and you were our first sale on Cars.com. Thank you again for choosing Let It Ride Motors. Please let us know if we can do anything to improve the process.