Ken Garff Nissan Salt Lake City

• awesome guys to work with!

It took me a while to make a decision on the purchase and when Phil Green came back with his manager I thought it would be the typical hard close or they lost my trade keys! But, Chris just said he would be a 2nd contact if Phil was busy! When I finally made the decision 2 days later that was a big part of the reason. Great dealer!

• New Car

Amazing experience My sales advisor was excellent Kevin Collins is extraordinarily talented

• Overall a good experience

Having had a bad experience with Ken Garff VW I was hesitant to go to their Nissan store when I was looking for a new truck. I worked with Robyn and she was great. One hiccup was that I told them of my issue with Ken Garff VW and how they wasted 4 hours of my day getting my new vehicle ready and I didn't want it repeated. When I showed up to pick up my new Nissan it wasn't ready as promised. I was upset and to their credit they apologized and got my vehicle ready and paperwork done in about one hour. They even found a few extra dollars to knock off the price of the vehicle after I let them know I wasn't happy. Even with the rough start I would definitely use Ken Garff Nissan again. Ask for Robyn if you go, she will take care of you.

• Awesome service

I've been looking for a specific car for about 2-3 years. Just waiting for the right deal. Sean and Chris stepped up and made it happen. I was set on what I was willing to spend, and these guys were creative in getting us there. Can't wait to take delivery! At any rate, awesome service. I'd buy from them again.

• Gmc Yukon

Sam was a professional, helpful, knowledgeable and fun salesman. The process was low pressure and easy. Thank you!

• Great Experience!

Leased a new Nissan Rogue and worked with Greg Klc - great experience with ease of test driving, crunching the numbers and working out the finances! Easy! Open, honest and never felt any pressure to go with one vehicle vs. another or buy/lease. Felt good about the whole process and would consider Ken Garff Nissan anytime!

• a satisifed customer

I stopped in here to look at cars and ended up driving one home. I was helped by James Whitney a awesome sales consultant, Im very particular on what kind of car i like and I didnt have the best budget to work with but james helped me get into something I like. On top of that he was supper patient with me on getting everything worked out. I wasnt expecting to drive away in a new car I'm not a easy person to sell things to. They truly listened to all my demands and i ended up with what I wanted to get out of the deal pluss some. Over all I am glad I went and had a positive car buying experience.

• good experience

I had a great experience with james w. I felt like it was very positive. I appreciate the experience

• All by my self :)

First time buying a car, by my self as an adult. I had a great experience where I didn't feel the need to go anywhere else. I had in mind what kind of car I was looking for, and they had what I needed. James Whitney was very helpful when it came to understanding all the legal paperwork and made it fun for me. Once I finish College I will be going back to get me a Brand New car with them.

• Good Experience

We recently purchase a used van from Trey at Ken Garff Nissan SLC. He was great at being flexible with our schedule and answering any questions we had along the way without pressuring us. Purchasing went smooth and I felt like we got a good deal without too much of a hassle. The van we bought was missing the headphones for the DVD player and Trey did everything he could to track them down. They weren't able to track them down so they went ahead and bought us two new sets. The only negative we had was that we didn't receive the license plates until after the temporary tag expired. But, they were quick to get them in when I called them up and asked about it. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience and I would purchase from them again in the future.