Fair Oaks Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 138 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• February 3, 2018

This place was absolutely fantastic. The salespeople there are really kind and very knowledgeable. The finance office really knows their stuff. I work...ed with Rich the sales guy and Flo in finance and they rock.

May 4, 2018

The sales man really was a very nice guy. He help explain the different features between models. We were looking at three different cars at three d...ifferent lots. he was quick to show us the features we really should be looking for.

January 30, 2018

I had to share what an absolute pleasure it was working with sales representative "RICH". After going to Nissan Dealership prior and having owned a Ni...ssan Maxima for 5 years, I was nervous going into the Fair Oaks dealership but knew I wanted a change. Rich helped me find the exact Jeep Cherokee I had been looking for, took his time and really went above and beyond in getting the right price point and payments that were in my budget. I have never had such an incredible dealership experience. I wish everyone could work with someone like him. Thank you for turning my bad day into an amazing day and giving me an incredible overall experience. FIVE STARS. I could not be happier.

January 25, 2018

have been dealing with Frankie Cox, and she is AWESOME! She is helping me get on the right path to buying a new car. Frankie will definitely have all ...of my business!

January 13, 2018

My sales person Frankie Cox was awesome! She helped me with an out of state vehicle purchase and made the whole process run very smooth. I’ll probably... be visiting her again soon for another vehicle. The other staff I interacted with were very polite and helpful to someone visiting from another State. Great place to do business!!

December 17, 2017

The advertised price is not the price of the car they added $2,000 for detailing and transferring I don't understand why they didn't put that on the a...dvertised price and they gave me a very low offer on my trade

December 16, 2017

Waqas was the incredible sales associate that assisted me today in purchasing my first car. He was so helpful and not pushy at all. After he had tried... multiple times on lowering a price with his boss by several thousand dollars I still could not afford the vehicle. I left the dealership. He called me to let me know he had worked out a better price and I came back and bought the vehicle. They make the cars into wonderful condition and my car feels brand new. The next time I need a car I will come here again. All of the workers were so friendly and genuine. You can’t find that at all car dealerships. A very easy purchasing process. Definitely ask for Waqas.

October 8, 2017

My car buying process was long. However the best salesman hands down Is Sony. He is very soft spoken, but stayed with me from start to finish. Took h...is time and explained EVERYTHING. Didn’t try to second step or try to get me to get extra unneeded stuff. Even got a full tank and extra clean wash for my vehicle. Thanks Sony stay sweet.

September 1, 2017

Not even sure if this dealership is on a scale of 1-10. Should have left after it took them 30 mins. to locate the Jeep we were looking for on one of... their lots. So after we agreed to purchase the car it was taken to be cleaned and protect coating applied. After two hours the Cherokee was brought out front no protect coating and covered in water spots & stick glue stuff on several locations. Left the jeep there over night to be done correctly and was told it would be done the next afternoon. Next day returned told the vehicle was ready. Glue still on vehicle and interior protection looked as if a child applied it (wipe marks & large area missing). Then they admitted they ran out of the product and we would have to bring the vehicle back. Nice of them to call twice and say the car was ready when it wasn't. Ask the General Manager to give me his word and on his timeline when he could guarantee the vehicle would be ready, he refused! Then at 9 pm (nice and dark outside) they call saying they where on their way to deliver it to our address. Three hours earlier they were out of the protect product and wouldn't have t until the next day Hmmmm. Had to look over the vehicle with drop lights and flash lights. Final word: Just drive by this dealership.

April 16, 2017

I went to Fair Oaks looking for a reliable car that's easy on gas for my commute. I wanted at least a few comfort features but was on a limited budget... so I wasn't expecting anything too flashy. My salesperson was Frankie and she helped me find the perfect car. I got a Chrysler 200. They had some new 2016 models left that were discounted a lot so I got some cool features (sunroof, heated seats, remote start...) for a nice price. I didn't feel pressured and I still feel like I got an awesome deal. Frankie was a lot of fun to work with, all of the employees I worked with were friendly, and I love the car. I would definitely recommend Fair Oaks Motors to anyone looking for a new car.

Fair Oaks Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM