Ferrari Maserati of Salt Lake City

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Pleasant Experience at Ferrari/Maserati SLC

I contacted Ferrari/Maserati of Salt Lake City about a used car listed on Cars.com. Was contacted back by their representative, and we began a back and forth communication about the car I was interested in. I eventually flew from Denver to SLC to view the car, and was handled superbly by the staff.

• ferrari of salt lake city

will recommend my friends ,before buying a Ferrari to contact Sean Harris and is team . at Ferrari of Salt lake city.

• Simply one of the best

Possibly one of the best dealership experiences I've ever had. The whole staff was very helpful, knowledgable and most of all friendly. A wonderful place to do business with.

• Steve Harris