This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• worst experience out of nine car purchases

I bought a car here to save money from the new dealer Dodge exit 28 295 in NJ. Joe tells me he just inspected the car and it is in great shape I spend over 1000 in repairs after buying a warranty from him, several more things went wrong pulles, alternator, front suspension, trans. the car only has 80k. Seeing this car as a money pit I find someone else to take it over, he now tells me he is going to try and have me put in jail? He has already got the full amount he was asking for the car, just not the interest he added in the contract he told me he would take off if I paid in time.

• Great Service

A few months ago I purchased a 2010 Honda. The car was great but after the first couple of weeks I found a problem with the power seat on the passenger side. Joe and his team fixed the problem free of charge. They also fixed it before I was done with my lunch at Geet's.