Larry H. Miller Honda Murray

• GREAT SERVICE

Judy, I appreciate this review and we love you too at this store. We'll see you again on your next visit. -Scott Harding, General Manager

I LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP. THEY ARE ALWAYS FAST AND HELPFUL. THE WORK IS ALWAYS DONE WELL. LEVI AND CAMERON ARE THE BEST. WE HAVE BOUGHT 6 CARS FROM WAYNE AT THIS DEALERSHIP IN THE LAST 9 YEARS' WE ALL DRIVE HONDA'S THEY ARE THE BEST.

• Oil Change

Came in without appointment. They changed the oil, washed the car, and had me out within 30 minutes. Great!

Hi, JD. I'm happy we were able to get your vehicle's oil changed and washed quickly. Thank you for your review. - Scott Harding, General Manager

• Came in without an appointment

Impressive customer services. I came in without an appointment for a routine oil change. They are willing to work with me to get me in. The car wash part is a high light of my day, I can't recognize my car when they return them to me. Thank you.

Hi, Tien. Thank you for sharing your experience with our service department. I'm happy to hear you were able to take advantage of our express service and get your vehicle back clean! - Scott Harding, General Manager

• A Positive Experience with Jesus

I was a bit nervous when I went in to LHM Honda because I had never bought a new car before. I chose this particular dealership because I had a better experience with their staff on the phone than with other dealerships in the area. I had gone to a couple of others and felt too urged and rushed to make a decision. I knew I wanted a '17 CR-V but wasn't sure which one. Jesus Miramontes was a great salesman to work with. He made the experience very pleasant. I can tell he cares more about customer satisfaction and relationships than just selling a car. He was super helpful when I couldn't decide which CR-V to purchase. He wasn't pushy, was very patient with me, and made me feel comfortable with the entire process. I recommend Jesus to anyone looking to buy a new car because I know he'll treat them right. Overall, a positive experience at LHM Honda!

Hi, Tasha. Congratulations on the purchase of your new CR-V. I am thrilled to hear about your excellent experience with Jesus and will be sure to pass along your compliments. Thank you for your review. - Scott Harding, General Manager

• Out of town Honda owner needed help

We were visiting from Idaho to bring a Honda CRV to our son in Park City; when we had unexpected car trouble. Cameron and the service department went out of their way to help us. They were so kind, efficient, knowledgeable, and speedy. We've had 13 Hondas over 33 years, and this is a perfect example why we'll keep buying them. They stand by their cars with honest service when needed. Thank you Larry Miller of Murry, UT. We're excited our son has such an outstanding Honda dealer to take his CRV to.

Hi, Tina. Thank you for sharing your experience with Cameron and the team. I'm delighted to hear we were able to help you out and get your CR-V back on the road. - Scott Harding, General Manager

• Architect

Thank you for sharing your excellent experience with Mack and our service team. We appreciate your review. - Kasey Webster, General Manager

Mack arranged the recall correction and windshield chip repair quickly and made sure my Honda was ready on time. The work was well done and car was left clean and ready to go. Thank you

• Great Experience

Had my CR-V serviced and was a great service, Fast, Efficient and very pleasant experience.

Thank you for sharing your great experience with our service department. - Scott Harding, General Manager

• Great service !!

I like to go there because I just call, make my appointment, the have my car ready when they say it will be done, they tell me what it needs to be done to keep my care in great conditions, they tell me when something is getting bad and need to be fix, or if it need to be fix and how it will affect the car if I don't, I like that they send me discount coupons and they have the $75 oil change and if you refer someone get one free.

Hi, Ronald! I'm delighted to receive your review about our service department and the excellent experiences you've had. We look forward to seeing you again for your next appointment. - Scott Harding, General Manager

• Excellent service-professional-courtesy -the best!

We only purchase our cars here and have them serviced here. Cameron/Kenny/Jeremiah and the BEST TECHNICIAN ever....Roger!. They all know our cars and treat them as if it were their's. YOU DON'T GET THAT ANYWHERE and not ANYMORE THESE DAYS - EXCEPT AT LHM!. I feel, our cars when being serviced, are in good hands with Roger. He's the best there is - how do we know? the cars run like a well oiled machine! He is an asset to LHM. Cameron/Kenny and Jeremiah - are an asset as well. they make the experience pleasant. All are knowledgeable and professional - and we will not go to anyone else. Please MAKE SURE THEIR MANAGER AND HONDA CORPORATION ARE INFORMED AND PUT THIS REVIEW IN THEIR PERSONNEL FILE. THEY ARE INDISPENSABLE - This is why we drive so far even if it's just an oil change. They're the best! Honda should have confidence with all 4 and realize these people are assets to the firm. thank you, Kathy & Ray

Hi, Kathy and Ray! I'm so thrilled to have you as loyal customers and we look forward to seeing you again next time! Thank you for your review. - Scott Harding, General Manager

• One Happy customer!

Hi, Karen! Thank you for sharing your experience with Jackson! I will be sure to pass along your compliments. - Scott Harding. General Manager

I love coming to the LHM Murray Honda store. The staff are all so friendly. Jackson was my service person and was happy to help me and listen to my concerns. Everything turned out great!