Gendron's Auto Sales

• Great sales experience

I found a car for my son Nick. Spoke to Kevin at Gendrons which was very helpful. Kevin got me financed for very low and was happy with the whole process. I would recommend Gendrons for a pleasant experience. .

• im a very satisfied customer

Me and my wife was very happy with the whole visit. I would recommend this place to all my friends and family.

• excited customer

I was in need of a car and i got the best care thank you so much

I was in need of a car and i got the best care thank you so much

• great service i bought three cars from gendrons

great service! i bought three cars from gendrons and i had outstanding service and good luck with all three. would recommend to anyone looking for a great deal.

• Gendron's in Troy, NY

I found the car online and had to see it for myself. Very pleased with this car dealer.

• Gendron's in Troy, NY

• fine people to deal with

Their service is timely and excellent and at reasonable costs. They are very knowledgable and hard working folks. They found two low-mileage used cards for me that I never could have found myself.