• Good experience at Mike Hale

We worked with Gabi and she was great. She was very forthright with us through the car buying process which made it very easy. We are very happy with our new car.

• Satisfied with my experience at this dealership!!!

Lynn did what he said he was going to do, straight talk and fast service!

Lynn did what he said he was going to do, straight talk and fast service!

• Lynn Cameron

We have all encountered the car sales experience with frustrating bargaining and a tedious process. That is NOT what you find with Lynn Cameron at Mike Hale Acura. He tells you the price and it is the price. He also explained leasing thoroughly which was a first for us. I recommend not only the car (MDX) but also the dealer and Lynn Cameron. Bob W.

• Nathan Skinner

We received great friendly service with low pressure and a good price on a very clean van

• Great Service

The service department was great and was able to give me a fair price on the repair I needed done and they were able to get my service repair done quickly to give me back on the road.

• Great deal

Found a great on the web. The buying process was very easy. The level of service went down just a tad when the purchase order was signed.

• Buying User

I was treated great by the folks here. No pressure or games, good people to do business with