• Mike Hale Acura

Great service and little pressure. Purchase was painless and easy.

Great service and little pressure. Purchase was painless and easy.

• Purchase of 2018 Acura RDX

Properly introduced to staff, car available for demo ride, financial deal negoication with Sales Mgr. quick and clean. Salesman, Lynn, showed me all of the features of the new car, paired my cell phone, and answered all my questions. Dealer recommended by close friends.

• Service by Mike Hale

Great service fast efficient, did not take long. dropped car off as scheduled service in less than an hour.

• Vehicle Service

Always courteous and professional. Service time is always reasonable, even for a walk-in appointment. Mike Hale Acura does not nickel and dime you. I was surprised they changed my remote battery, at no charge. Thank you.

• Mike Hale Acura keeps us coming back

Great new facility. Not only was the service completed quickly but the service advisor found specials that applied to our service. Great service.

• Service--Mike Hale

Very personable service agent. Very nice shuttle personnel too. Timely service.

Very personable service agent. Very nice shuttle personnel too. Timely service.

• Great service

Setup an appointment, great professional service. Called me when the car was done. Price came within estimates, very satisfied.

• Service

I was pleased with the professional manner of your employees. They accommodated my requests and made me feel of value. Everyone I spoke to was courteous and made an extra effort to help me feel comfortable. When I first entered the building with an "I am lost' look the first person that walked by stopped and asked if they could help me. Your service is great. Thank you.

• Love the service department!

Their service department is the reason I bought my second Acura from them and when the time comes to buy another car, I will buy it from here.

• Simple, yet satisfying.

I went in for a routine oil change, but I left feeling very satisfied. They finished exactly when they said they would and without any add-on services or charges.