299 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tim Dahle Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Satisfied Customer

I had a great experience purchasing my car from John Westbury at Tim Dahle Nissan of Murray. At no time did I feel he was trying to rip me off, and he seemed genuinely interested and helping my wife and I find the right car at the right price. He mentioned he had been there for over 30 years and it was obvious in the way he dealt with us and his knowledge not only on Nissan's but cars in general. If you are looking for a new car I would highly recommend John if you want someone who cares about your best interests and isn't looking to make a quick buck off of you. Thanks for all of your help John, we will be back next time we are in the market for another vehicle. Hopefully a GTR!

Happy Kiwi, We are glad to read that you had a great experience her at Tim Dahle Nissan in Murray. John Westbury has been with us for 20+ years. He knows how to take care of his customers. Thank you for the review.

• Love this dealership

I cannot recommend this dealership enough. I've worked with Hayli throughout the whole process and she could not have been more helpful and patient. We're purchasing our car remotely and it's been very easy on our end. These guys know what they're doing, and we're very happy we stumbled upon this dealership. We will definitely be coming here for our next car.

• Calmed my used car woes after buying from the "other guy"
    April 5, 2017

Ben was genuinely amazing. I hope he can be recognized for that. We were not expecting to be treated so kindly -especially since we didn't purchase my pathfinder from that location. Ben helped ease some used car woes for us. The customer service experience I received yesterday made me choose my life long service center, my 💖 now belongs to Nissan because of Ben! Even my hard to please husband walked away saying "he was a very nice man, he really wanted to help." A very rare find these days.

• Good first car
    April 1, 2017

Bobby and his manager really helped my daughter and I out. It was a good experience for my daughter since she is a first time buyer.

Tim Dahle Nissan Murray

Thank you for your business. We love it when we get to show folks how easy it is to buy a car even if it is your first time.

Tim Dahle Nissan Murray

• Tim Dahle Nissan is the BEST!
    April 1, 2017

Tim Dahle Nissan Murray

Thank you for choosing to service with us. What you experienced is what we strive for every day.

The customer service at Tim Dahle Nissan was fantastic! I came in on 3/29/30 because my car had some recalls. I had never been to this dealership before, and was wary of trying someplace new. I soon realized I had no reason to be concerned. They put me right at ease and made me feel like family. They fixed all of the recalls on my car, and then went above and beyond by checking my tires, and looking over the rest of my car to make sure everything was in order. They followed that up by washing my car, just as a courtesy! They were amazing! I would highly recommend them! Mike was so nice, too!! Like I said: great customer service!

Tim Dahle Nissan Murray

• Always been treated fairly and courteously.
    March 30, 2017

Tim Dahle Nissan Murray

Yahoo, We love loyal customers. Thank you again for your business.

I have purchased two new Nissan's from the dealership over the years and have always received good treatment and prompt, courteous service. I heartily recommend the organization.

Tim Dahle Nissan Murray

Yahoo, We love loyal customers. Thank you again for your business.

• Wonderful Help
    March 30, 2017

Tim Dahle Nissan Murray

Thank you for your business. We love giving great deals.

Bobby Parks was a wonderful help in my experience of looking for a new Nissan. Bobby sent me an e-mail to notify me of the great pricing, looked for a car that met my specifications, estimated the trade in value of my current car and gave me great pricing and information. It was a great experience.

Tim Dahle Nissan Murray

Thank you for your business. We love giving great deals.

• Fantastic experience!!
    March 29, 2017

Tim Dahle Nissan Murray

I can't say enough good things about the truck buying experience we had. It started off when Carly Colson called me less than 30 seconds after I expressed interest in a truck on their website. She didn't try to pressure me at all and was very accommodating with setting me up to come see the truck. When I arrived Carly was just as awesome in person. During the process, which took a lot less time than I thought it was going to, we also got the chance to work with Natalie. Between Carly and Natalie I don't know if it's possible to have a better experience at a car dealership. Debbie closed out the financing portion and between the three of them I was driving away in under 2 hours. This was by far the best experience I have ever had purchasing a car. Thank you so much. Great dealership made even better by the great people working there!

Tim Dahle Nissan Murray

Thank you very much for your purchase. I am happy to see that we exceeded your expectation. We are glad to have you as part of the Tim Dahle Nissan family.

• Super great service
    March 21, 2017

Everyone was super helpful. I felt welcome. The moment I walked in I had help. The facility was clean and fealt like a good place to be.

Tim Dahle Nissan Murray

yahoo, this is what we live for. thank you for servicing your car with us, and we hope to see you agin

• My New Rogue
    March 19, 2017

Tim Dahle Nissan Murray

Thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you again.

My husband's Rogue was so nice that I wanted one of my own. It was a great experience. Josh is a great sales person that was really helpful and nothigh pressure.

Tim Dahle Nissan Murray

Thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you again.