Mimi Dragone

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

very unprofessional and will play with your time
    June 18, 2014

They play games and take your down payment, then tell the car will be ready the following day and then that excuse will go on visit after visit until ...you ask for your money back.

horrible dealer!!!
    April 25, 2014

Purchased a car a month ago and I haven't been able to take it home

Waterbury location Mimi Dragon
    August 18, 2013

Jeff made the purchase process so easy. I picked auto online, called Jeff and he explained my options for finance on that auto. He also told me what I... could do if I decided to select another. I drove up the following week to see the car detailed and waiting for me out front. This was first time to meet Jeff. Was greeted promptly in a very friendly manner by him and his staff. I did my paperwork and was on the road home in a little over a hour. Jeff is a true asset to this company. I would not hesitate to send people to Mimi Dragone in Waterbury. DH

mimi dragone
    July 17, 2013

Mimi dragone is the the worst place to buy a car from bcz they dont treat there customers with respect and they take there own time fixing their cars.

The Bridgeport location
    March 14, 2013

My wife and I had just taken delivery of our pre owned Chrysler 300C. The staff at Mimi Dragone's Bridgeport location takes the pain out of car buying..., your greeted warmly when you enter their facility and the process runs smooth as silk. this is the second vehicle we purchased from here and when the time comes we will make our next purchase from here also. What you see on their website is what ya see in their lot, completetly legit. Ralph your the man, Thank you so much for all that you did along the way to make this purchase an easy one. anyone who says they had a bad exsperience here is lying, I was able to see the carfax for my vehicle right on their web page and every question that i had was explained to me in complete detail. If your lookin for a quality pre owned vehicle at a great price with great financing you owe yourself a trip down to their Fairfield Ave. Bridgeport location and see for yourself, like I said this is our second vehicle purchase from here and our first vehicle runs as good as it did when we bought it 3 years ago

service:
    October 17, 2012

overall the people were ok but i kept returing back for my car inoder for them to understand that there was something wrong with my "service soon engi...ne".

Mimi Dragone