New 866-999-7324 Dealer Website
Used 877-208-2513 Email Dealer
Service 866-770-4364

Average based on 3 reviews
  • Subaru Fan

I have been in the market for a used car for a long time I have had several bad experiences at many of the local dealerships. I found my internet sales person Chase was very helpful gave me all the information I wanted quickly and easily really listened to me and gave me exactly what I wanted I got the best car for the best money Excellent experience I recommend all of my friends and family to Mark Miller Subaru Midtown and my go to salesmen Chase Kunz

• Simple purchase of a car

Found the car online, sent a friend to verify, transferred the money and drive it home. Easy and simple.

• Great Buying Experince

Great Experience. Great to work with, no pressure. Bought a used Subaru Outback, they went out of their way to make sure it was in perfect working order before we took delivery.