799 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Henry Day Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Great service no pressure and very friendly

Walked in and was greeted by our awesome sales man! He was great; no pressure let us look and talk and even helped get a lower payment! Love Henry Day Ford

• Title

Miguel did an excellent job in presenting all possible payment and vehicle options.

• focus st 2017

great fast service. kourtney was amazing. Did not feel stressed.

great fast service. kourtney was amazing. Did not feel stressed.

• Thanks for your service Henry S Day

In January 2016 I had bought my ex-wife who is handicapped a ford escort from Henry Day Ford. I had bought 6 previous vehicles from them which included two new cars and two new trucks even though the car that I bought was "as is" it ran really well and was a nice little car, after approximately 386 Miles that all changed and the car would not I idle on its own, I realized it was up to me to fix it but she needed a car so I worked on everything the auto repair manual told me to check, I checked for vacuum leaks, changed the crank sensor, the cam sensor, I ran a compression check all the cylinders were at 118 PSI or better. I even change the computer. and the car would not idle I don't believe I check the timing because this was the first year the car had no distributor and I thought that was all controlled by the computer. I contacted Henry Day and they said to bring it in they would diagnose it and give me an approximate price to repair. My son took the car over to them on December 2, A few days past I didn't hear anything so I called and talked to a service rep named Larry. He said the battery was to dead and we needed another battery that was on a Friday, Saturday my son took a new battery over and put it in the car, Larry called a week later and Larry said the timing belt was bad and he would have to order a new one from Ford and that with Christmas I probably would not hear back from him until the 27th or 28th. I found it very strange something as simple as a timing belt needing to be ordered from Ford so I called 3 Ford dealerships including Henry Day and they said ford no longer supported a timing belt for that car and the best bet would be to just buy one off the shelf at a part store. I called and made Larry aware of what I had found and he said that didn't make sense but said he would look into the matter and contact me. He contacted me a few days later and said that the man who is working on my car was on vacation soon as he got back he would give me good estimate on what it should need to be fixed. By that time it was after New Year's Days later he called and said the car had a brand-new timing belt from the previous owner and that it must've jumped timing and the Pistons hit the valves and so the valves were bent so it had no compression on two of the cylinders I told him that it was strange it had compression before and that the motor in that car was what was called a non-interference engine and the Pistons could not strike the valves, he said in his experience that just happens sometimes anyway and I would need a whole new engine in the car was not worth fixing. I was totally confused by this a wasn't happy with the outcome. One thing I neglected to add to this story is at one point I contacted Larry's boss who is over parts and service and he told me I must be suffering from kind of random disease that causes narrowmindedness because Larry who had been with them barely 30 days and in the business for 22 years or more could not be wrong. At this point I talked to Larry again he looked up the original purchase date and mileage and said you have been treated unfairly you only had that car for 386 miles even with buying it "as is" it should last longer than it did and that he was going to talk to his boss and see if he could do anything to help get another car or get that car fixed We talk to the manager after a few more weeks by this time we was in February and the best he could do was to allow $100 towards the purchase price of a used car I was so disgusted I hung up the phone and have not talk to them since as far as I know they still have my ex wife's car. My ex-wife has basically become home bound because she has difficulty trying to ride a bus cannot afford a taxi because she is on disability and I could not afford to buy another car, her right arm was damaged in a severe fall so she can't drive very easily, previously she drove a stick shift which she can no longer do. Thank You for reading Scott D

We are sorry to hear about the experience you have had. Henry Day works hard to make sure every used vehicle is in good working order. Sometimes there are vehicles that we can't guarantee and that we sell "as is". When this occurs the vehicle is priced lower due to the increased risk. Unfortunately issues can occur with these. We do our best to try and help work through the problems which is why we have covered the cost of the service and offered a discount on another vehicle purchase. Thank you, Trent Bell - General Manager

• Costumer

Josh was very helpful with our decision to purchase a vehicle in a professional manner. He offered us several options with the financing of the vehicle. He also made sure that we received every discount that we qualified for.

• Purchasing Made Easy!
    June 13, 2017

I went in looking for an SUV, but not wanting to pay more than $400 a month. Rob was my salesman and made sure that I got exactly what I wanted in a car AND more, for less than my max amount! He was not pushy, and was very honest and straight forward! I would recommend Rob to everyone searching for a new car!

• Rob Rice is the best!

Rob Rice is such a genuine person. The first time I ever met him, I knew we would get along great. I would purchase car after car from him (Which I have). He really cares for his customers and takes every effort he can to make them feel secure and important through the entire purchasing process. He will even treat you like family and literally tell you not to purchase something out of your price range. I came in to get out of the vehicle I was in. I was pretty upside down in it and he not only got me a great deal, he got me an even better deal than we first looked at and into a brand new car! I would recommend him to anyone. Henry Day Ford and Rob Rice are amazing. If you are looking for any vehicle, I would recommend him!!

• Rob Rice & Henry Day Ford = AMAZING!

I am so pleased with my experience at HDF! I was very skeptical to deal with any dealership because I'm a new mom and dealing with pushy salesmen isn't something I wanted to deal with. Rob wasn't pushy - he was straight up, honest and supportive through the process! At first I was looking into a car that I honestly couldn't afford and he was honest about it. After finding out what I could and could not live without, he found me the perfect vehicle! Not only did he find me a larger family car, but he found me everything I wanted and more! Thank you HDF and Rob Rice! I will definitely send people to you!

• Our new Escape

Dave and the Henry Day Ford team took great care of us today, again. There is a reason this is the 3rd car we have bought from Dave Killpack!!!

• New Truck

Ask for Hak. He is very knowledgeable about the vehicles and listens to what you want.