Salt Lake Valley Buick GMC

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 112 reviews

• November 26, 2016

Great job, made things very easy, Plus great deal on the truck.

Mike, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear of your positive experience at Salt Lake Valley Buick GMC, and we are grateful for choosing us ...for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Best, Mehdi Jamshidbaigi, General Manager, (888)-846-1598

February 7, 2018

Got a postcard from GMC saying that my truck needed to be brought in for a recall and that the service *re-programming the ECM* would take anywhere fr...om 20 to 40 minutes. I made the appointment and it took nearly 1 1/2 hours to get my truck done and pressing to get back to work. I could see the service men and customer service weren't motivated nor eager to please their customers from the moment I walked in. I was rather disappointed when I got that treatment.

Layne, I would like to extend an apology for your service experience. It's important to us that we satisfy every customer and you help our business by... bringing these inconsistencies to our attention. I am concerned about this issue and would like the opportunity to mend it. If you could contact me at your earliest convenience, we can work at resolving this. Thank you! Best, Mehdi Jamshidbaigi, General Manager, (888)-846-1598

February 2, 2018

Dax L was great to work with on the buying process, and the price I got on the car was the best I found. Great people and products. I was very satisfi...ed.

David, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied with ...their overall experience. We look forward to working with you again. Best, Mehdi Jamshidbaigi, General Manager, (888)-846-1598

August 29, 2017

Fantastic experience buying a new Terrain at SLV GMC. The sales reps, Lucas and Jason, were courteous, knowledgeable, and seemed to really care about ...us making the right decision on a new car. The managers, Rob and Mike, were friendly and non-aggressive; all other dealerships we visited, unfortunately, did not meet this standard set by SLV GMC. Ultimately, we got a fair value on our trade-in and a great price on a new car. Cannot overstate how great this place is.

Valerie, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. It's delightful to hear that Lucas, Jason, Rob and Mike have been friendly and kno...wledgeable, and that we could provide you with a fantastic experience! Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Take care! Best regards, Mehdi Jamshidbaigi, General Manager, (888)-846-1598

July 27, 2017

I got an oil change and tire rotation. Service department is great, very honest. I would highly consider purchasing a GMC Sierra 1500 from this locat...ion.

Thanks for the review, Tyler. We do our best to ensure nothing but a positive experience for our customers and are glad to hear that was what you rece...ived. If there are any other automotive needs, we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Sincerely, Mehdi Jamshidbaigi, General Manager, (888)-846-1598

April 12, 2017

This dealership is awesome! The sales guy Mario was best sales guy I've worked with. And Mike the finance manager made the number crunching easy! The ...truck is everything I wanted and more. The free car washes are definitely an added bonus. Will definitely be sending people your way!

Thank you for your business and this review, John. I am happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate how we do business here. We look ...forward to working with you or anyone you might send our way in the future. Warm regards, Mehdi Jamshidbaigi, General Manager, (888)-846-1598

March 2, 2017

Thank you Gabe Lucero! You are an outstanding sales professional. You were patient and detailed explaining how the car works, about service and gettin...g my financing. Overall it was a stress free buying/leasing experience.

I appreciate you taking the time to leave us a great review! I am pleased to hear Gabe did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is ...anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Best, Mehdi Jamshidbaigi, General Manager, (888)-846-1598

February 23, 2017

In October 2016 I was searching for a new GMC Terrain Denali, I found Salt ake Valley GMC and am I glad I did. Best price, Best customer service, and ...I can't thank Amer Kicin, Rob, and Gary, enough. From the time I called the dealership, until the time I arrived in Utah to pickup the car their communication was nothing short of excellent Amer, is so knowledgeable, and compassionate about his customers understanding every detail on the vehicles they are buying. His follow-up after the sale has been impeccable. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a new car.

BJ, thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience. I will share ...your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Best, Mehdi Jamshidbaigi, General Manager, (888)-846-1598

February 9, 2017

I recently visited SLC Buick GMC, as I was experiencing an engine sputter, accompanied by two warning lights on my dashboard display. Upon entering th...e service center, I was warmly welcome by a gentleman by the name of Justin Henrie. I left my vehicle for a few hours, and recieved a phone call explaining the issues, and a request for my permission to proceed with the services required. Justin was so very friendly and informative, that I felt compelled to write this review. Thank you so much to Justin and the entire SLC Buick GMC team, for a job well done. Five thumbs way up! Cheers!

Hi Justin and thanks for your kind words! We appreciate Justin as well as the rest of our staff and we are thrilled that they have taken care of you a...nd accommodated your needs. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Thank you again! Best, Mehdi Jamshidbaigi, General Manager, (888)-846-1598

December 15, 2016

Is so nice to get a car from this people, great and helpfull.

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Kristen. We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look f...orward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Best, Mehdi Jamshidbaigi, General Manager, (888)-846-1598