New 855-245-9191 Dealer Website
Used 855-244-1994 Email Dealer
Service 855-467-5402

Average based on 86 reviews.
  • Dean Hartson Review

Dean was wonderful to show me what really needed to be done to my car to keep it up to date with the service that was given. And giving me information about my cars possible future service needs. Thank you Dean.

• Ridgeline Owner. Young Auto Mall Customer

Fortunately Honda has built their trust in me for the most part, which is very hard to do. Dean Harton is the Service Manager and he has made it easy for me to talk any concerns with him I may have. Their Lube Express Manager, Scott is also very down to earth and istens to customer issues or concerns. Neither of these gentleman make me feel like I'm just a number waiting to suck my pocket book dry. I am very relieved to have the airbag recall taken care of and so far, find no rattles when putting things back together that sometimes occurs, thus the ratings of 'quality of repairs' and 'overall'. Would have been awesome if vehicle was washed but hey, the most important issue was completed. I appreciate my positive relationship with them.

• Excellent service as always

I trust Young Toyota on services they provide. Efficient and fast. I have serviced both of my RAV4s.

• Replace back tail light bulb

I arrived with no appointment and the Young Auto Mall Service personnel took care of the repair quickly and it now works great.

• Excellent in every way.

The service was outstanding in every way. Highest ratings in all aspects.

The service was outstanding in every way. Highest ratings in all aspects.

• Great Service

I had service performed on my vehicle. They were very professional and did a great job. They even washed my dirty car!

• Major

Young Auto has always treated me with courtesy and lived up to each and every commitment they have made. Young Auto sells the very best automobiles on the market.

• Great service

I have purchased two Prius' from Young Toyota over the years and it's the only place I've had it serviced. I think they do a great job and are professional and courteous. My only issue is that when I bought my 2014 Prius, I recommended Young Toyota to a friend who then went in and bought two new Prius'. I never even got a thank you from the dealership. A little disappointing....

• Service

The service I get is always great. I didn't know there was a recall on my airbag, and they took care of that for me also.

• young auto mall

just started with this service contract but so far we are pleased with the proactive way that our new leased car is being taken care of