Grossinger Toyota/Scion North

3.9
  • LOVE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE GROSSINGER TOYOTA NORTH
    October 22, 2016

REAL HAPPY WITH EVERYTHING GROSSINGER LOVE THE SERVICE

We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care M...anuel Ortiz Customer Relations mortiz@grossinger.com

• Buying a car the easy way
    January 5, 2018

Amazing dealership Would highly recommend buying your car from here and great service. Very friendly and answered all my questions I have sent many n...ew customers their way

• Toyota Rav4
    January 3, 2018

I worked with William and he was excellent. He was very responsive and listened to what my needs were and then he took the deal from start to finish w...ithout being pushy, unkind or unfair. I would definitely buy another car from him. The managers, the finance department and the service department all provide excellent service. I only buy my cars from this dealership and have been a customer here for almost twenty years now.

January 2, 2018

MR. Shkeel Brown assisted me today in my search for a car. I can in alone, but I di E

• I like the service here thank you
    December 20, 2017

My best baby Toyota from here . And I recommend my sister and brother to buy from here

• Terrible customer service
    December 16, 2017

The gas tank door broke which has to be a Toyota manufacturing defect but they priced $450 for it. The part had to be ordered and I had to prepay. The...y were supposed to call me to schedule for the installation but they did not call me in a week. Grossinger Toyota has no customer service in any parts of the business including sales and service. I go there just to service my van that I am stuck with. I will never buy a Toyota again and will never go to Grossinger Toyota once I am done with my van.

• Got things done
    December 8, 2017

Fixed my recalled airbag. Took 4 hours. Which was a long time but I was able to visit a cafe and wait it out. Got things done. Not pushy. Very kind.

• Overpriced services
    December 8, 2017

I went for oil change and they wanted $70 for Cain filter and when I asked why so much I was told because of labor. Honestly I did it myself and I'm f...emale and it took 5 minutes so they must do it under 30 seconds. What's so bad is that during inspection they put it in wrong and damaged it.

• Car Lease
    December 7, 2017

William is the best representative ever!! He understood completely what we wanted and went out of his way to Insure that we would be satisfied. Not o...nly is William extremely knowledgeable about cars, he also happens to be a very courteous and friendly individual. He is positively sterling and is truly worthy of commendation for the way he handled our new car lease. We will definitely recommend William to our family & friends. Thanks for everything, William.

• Excellent service by Neil
    December 4, 2017

It’s been two months since I bought my car and I’m loving it. Neil was the one that helped me purchased the car, he was great and by far the best, ex...cellent, professional and pleasant sales rep I have ever encountered.. He make sure we are comfortable and gave us enough time to decide on such a big purchase. When we first went in to check out 2018 cars, some of them weren’t launch yet so, he make sure to keep us updated And after waiting/thinking/reviewing for two months. I finally decided to get 2018 Toyota Camry xse. Neil helped us with a great reasonable prices. Couldn’t be more happy with it, and the best decision. I love my new ride. #excellentservice I would definitely come back to Neil in future and recommend him if you need a excellent service. Thank you Neil. Your the best.

Grossinger Toyota/Scion North