New 877-440-6619 Dealer Website
Used 877-243-1596 Email Dealer
Service 866-906-9429

4.5
  • camry hybrid

Derek was great to deal with. Gina and I really enjoyed talking with him. He had all the patients cuz gina test drove alot of cars. Thanks to all who stayed and made this a great expeeience

• Great service

James was fantastic and not at all pushy. They worked with us to get exactly what we needed.

Hi Zane, This is Dennis King in Customer Relations. Thank you very much for taking the time to give us the great rating and for your kind words. We're all here for you if you have any questions or issues.

• no title just a "customer!"

Hi Gordon. Thank you for the great rating. We appreciate and enjoyed helping you into your new Rav4. We know you will love it.

Excellent salesman!! He Followed up with everything we talked about! I even changed vehicles from a blue RAV4 to a white RAV4 the next day & everything went smoothly & all our many many lease questions were answered completely! Also the Sales Manager Dave Powell was very helpful. Our finance guy was very thorough & super helpful with his insights & recommendations! My wife & I were very pleased with the entire process as it was new to us getting a new vehicle after so many years!!!

• Great experience!!

We love Tony Divino Toyota! Jessica was awesome and Chad in the finance department was so helpful! We will definitely be back for all our car needs !

Hello Jill! This is Jessica From Tony Divino Toyota. Thank you so much for your amazing review and the opportunity to earn your business! I just know that you are going to love your RAV4.

• Terrible Experience!

I came with approved financing from my credit union. I assumed this would be an easy process as I already knew the car I wanted and just need to complete the test drive and finalize the financing. They were so insistent on having me fill out a credit application, even though I had an approval letter. Their first reason was they needed to insure the funds weren't from terrorist sources. After I declined to fill out the app, they came back with a new reason which was I didn't come in with certified funds and needed to have a back up financing if my financing fell thru. Did I say, I was already approved for the amount stated on my letter and my credit union only needed a purchase order to cut them a check? After declining again, I was finally left alone. I was sent over to the accessories guy, and opted for no additional accessories, and then finally the financing guy. He told me I wouldn't be able to leave with the car after signing the papers since I didn't complete the credit app and they needed to contact my credit union first....Really? Ok, so I left with out my car. I received a call a couple hours later that everything was ok and my car was ready to be picked up. This was the worst experience I ever had in purchasing a car. We will not be back to purchase the Tundra.

Good morning Monica, we hope you are enjoying your new 4Runner. We are sorry the process was more than you expected. With all the rules and precautions that we have to adhere to, for both yours and our protection, it can seem a bit much. Please accept our thanks for letting us help you with your new Runner.

• Toyota Avalon 2016. Tony Divino Riverdale, Utah

Was very impressed with our Salesman Ron Vargas. Over all every one was very polite. Things went very smoothly, was not pressured into any thing.

• Wonderful

Five stars for sure! Thank you for a wonderful buying experience!

Five stars for sure! Thank you for a wonderful buying experience!

• Owner

Had a great experience dealing with the great people At Tony Davino Toyota. Jessica is very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicles. My experience was very smooth . I highly recommend TonyDavino Toyota

• Kimbo

Tyler was an awesome salesman and was very professional. The 2 Chriss' were helpful also. Would recommend TD to my friends and family

• New 4Runner

They were great to work with. Had a delay because we wanted a particular color and style which took some time to come in and they could never really give us a time frame. The buying process was great and our salesman Russ was awesome!