Call This Dealer

Used

139 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gravity Autos Atlanta from DealerRater.com
  • Great service

I came to get a truck and loved the truck Shane and Kenneth and cash took care of everything and I got my truck the same day..

• Great Experience!

Purchased my Jaguar F-Type V8 S and can't be happier. Shane was great! He answered my questions day or night. He really went the extra mile to make th...is deal happen. I will definitely be buying a car from him again. It's not every day you find an honest sales person so passionate to sell cars. Words can't describe how much fun this car is to drive. Thanks again Shane for making this happen.

• Happy Customer

Purchased my 2014 BMW from this dealership and Shane helped a lot! Considering the circumstances that brought me to the point of having to purchase a ...new car, Mr.Sam eased the rest of my nervousness and tension and made the process simple. Thanks!!

• Great experience

This dealership has a large selection of cars; something for everyone. The staff was knowledgeable, friendly and loves cars. I would go back or recomm...end this dealership to friends.

• Buying My Car

Shane was wonderful!! He went above and beyond to help me and make sure I was happy with my vehicle!! He did a great job and I would purchase anothe...r car from them again!! Thanks so much Shane!! :~) Debi Greene

• satisfied customer

Very easy & quick! Excellent sales person! Made sure we were taken care of every possible way! Great personality! Made sure we were fully aware of the... car that we were buying. Loved the no haggle pricing!

• Professional Treatment..

Called on a Sunday to inquire about an 2017 Nissan GTR that was for sale. Talked to Shane he was so professional, he went the extra mile and was so h...elpful that I was in the car that week. The whole dealership was polite and very professional towards me and I really appreciated that. Kash was very helpful during the financial process also.

• BUYER BEWARE

Tried charging triple sales tax. Wanted us to pay for temp tag & registration, which we didn't need. Lost the vehicles second key & wouldn't take any ...responsibility, so we have to pay hundreds to replace. We spent almost 30k and they were too cheap to fill the gas tank. Nick was supposed to contact us but never did. Recommend to anyone doing an in depth research on this dealership before purchasing. Check out the list of complaints on the BBB website. Update: After writing my initial review, I received a call from Nick (owner) which turned out to be quite, disturbing! The conversation turned out to be confrontational & adversarial. His reaction & comment, "the only reason we wrote a negative review was to extort a key fob from them" couldn't be farther from the truth. Our review was exactly what my wife & I experienced at this dealership. At this point, we hope never to be contacted by them again.

Overall Experience

• Professional treatment from start to finish

I bought a beautiful 2015 Audi A5 from Shane. The whole process was handled very well. I live outside Philadelphia and flew down so was a little appre...hensive but he picked me up at the train station from the airport and had all the paperwork ready and I was on my way back in a half hour. There was a glitch with the Pa registration process but Ebony from the title department called me about it and stayed in touch until it was resolved. All in all I was impressed how this this entire process was handled.

• BUYER BEWARE

Really shady dealership. They list options that their vehicles do not have. List different prices depending on the website you visit. They don't offer... any type of short term warranty on their vehicles, which shows a lack of trust in what they are selling. They tried charging us double sales tax. Also, wanted us to pay $170 for a temporary registration and tag, when we didn't need it. Due to their negligence, lost the second key fob & refused to take any responsibility for it because it will cost almost $500. Kash, "you only had one key when you bought the car." The owner (Nick) was supposed to contact us but never did. After driving from out of state & paying tens of thousands of dollars, they wouldn't even fill the gas tank. If anyone is considering buying from Gravity, do your homework, look at all of the complaints with the BBB before doing business.

Gravity Autos Atlanta