• Honesty at it's Best

Been looking for a Vette Convertible for some 4 weeks. Traveled to LA, Miss, & Texas, Looked at 7 Vettes, all were not as advertised / per the phone contact w/ dealer prior to traveling to inspect . Traveled over 2500 miles looking for that one perfect Vette. About to give up for a while. Then A Cars.com auto flash came up on laptop for a Vette Convertible, Checked it out on line, requested email contact w/ dealer, dealer responded the next morning. This in itself was unbelievable, as none of the other dealers had responded back, I had to call them to gather info on their respective Vettes. After several conversations with Frank for 2 days, decided to travel to Huntsville, AL from Slidell, LA. Made the trip in 7/15/2015. Met with Frank at his closing time. We inspected the Vette, test drove, all was good. Frank asked if I was trading in my vehicle, Advised yes, if amount is good, Frank came back with a fair amount for the 2005 Lincoln Navigator. WE agreed on all aspects and verbally closed the deal. We met the next morning and finalized the closing. I drove home w/ my Vette, 400 miles. Have put another 300 miles since . All mechanical's are good, wife and grandson love the Vette. Thanks Frank. PS: I paid approx. $500 sales tax for State of AL. , when Vette was titled, registered in Louisiana, all sales tax had to be paid in LA. Advised Frank of this , he verified and refunded the total amount to me. This Dear People , is the personification of HONESTY.

• Corvette

Enjoyed doing business with Frank I have bought 2 vehicles from him. No problems very PROFESSIONAL.

• Great Service

Outstanding service provided by the Parkway Motors Team.

Outstanding service provided by the Parkway Motors Team.

• Mr Digesu TOP notch car business very honest

I would just like to document my buying experience at Parkway Motors. He is was a very honest person and he provided excellent car service and I was able to walk away with an awesome used corvette and also he saved me several thousand dollars on my purchase. I would recommend anybody looking for a used car to talk to him before you go out and use another business as he is one of the best I have ever experienced in the Hunstville area.

• Outstanding place to buy a car!!

Every car and truck I've owned for the past 10 years (8 different vehicles!) has come from Parkway Motors. Why? two reasons - 1st, the buying process is simple with no high-pressure sales tactics of any kind. As easy as buying a loaf of bread. 2nd, the prices are always VERY reasonable. After finding what I want and doing the research, I've literally been surprised more than once that Frank could sell a car for that low of a price and still make money. He really does hunt the deals and then he passes on the savings to his customers. Do you have something in mind that he doesn't have in stock? Frank can find it for you. He'll work closely with you and get you exactly what you want - again, all with no hassle or pressure of any kind. I've bought several vehicles this way. I would recommend this dealership to my own mother and completely trust that she would get a great deal without me even being there. You won't be disappointed.

• Excellant transaction. Thanks!

I bought a 2003 Mercedes SL500 with 52K miles. It was advertised as a one owner, garage kept, non-smoker, highly equipped vehicle. I drove 360 to pick it up. The car was described perfectly, was better than expected, and is amazing. Frank made the transaction easy and answered my many questions during the process. I highly recommend this dealer and will do business with them again.