New 866-414-2716 Dealer Website
Used 866-375-3831 Email Dealer
Service 877-507-2268

Average based on 93 reviews
  • New chevrolet silverado 2500HD High Country

My experience at American Chevrolet has been a very pleasant experience.They are my go to guys I also got a grate deal on my new truck.

• CUSTOMER

VERY GOOD COMPLETE, SALESMAN CARLOS WAS VERY NICE AND COMPLETE ,ALWAYS CALLED TO BE VERY INFORMATIVE.

• ms linda sharp

If you want a review in this spot and all I have to say is excellent, please don't make it a minimum of 50 characters.HOwever, we have purchased a 2016 Suburban that has a vibration problem and are waiting for a response from the dealership on how this problem will be repaired. It has been 7 days since new tires were put on the vehicle and the vibration is still there.

• Excellant service and personnel.

Even though I did not have an appointment and showed on a Saturday, they took care of my car. I was so happy with customer service there. My engine light came on and would not go off. Thank you All American. I will continue to bring my HHR to you for service in the future!!!!

• Mr/Mrs Beckham

By far this has been the best car buying experience! We traded and purchased 2 vehicles. Our Sales associate was very professional; courteous and knowledgeable. Throughout the process he followed up as promised and was very mindful of our schedules. This was an awesome, relaxing experience for car purchases. The financial manager provided the same exceptional service! These two gentlemen did a fantastic job in servicing myself and spouse!!

• Service

All American Chevrolet of Killeen was very Professional!!!!

All American Chevrolet of Killeen was very Professional!!!!

• Great

The salesman heard what I was saying and didn't try to over sell me...Jackson was patient even in the hot sun as we searched for the right vehicle

• services

The employee was very polite and courteous. The facility as very clean and the coffee and cookies were very good

• Happy with our purchase

John was our sales person. He was nice and patient. He worked with us and the finance guy was extremely nice. He went over all documents with us. We ended up leaving with 2 cars. Our family loves the cars.

• MR WEBSTER

ALL AMERICAN CHEVROLET OF KILLEEN TX HAS A GREAT STAFF AND TEAM WORKING TOGETHER GREAT. I AM A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER READY TO BUY AGIAN SOON. MAYBE THIS WEEK. THANKS