Harmon's Cadillac Buick GMC

(5.0) 85 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Painless purchase

Purchased a Sierra 1500. Working with James in finance and Russ in sales made it a breeze. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Worth the drive.

• Great service

Just bought a 2013 Silverado at Harmons, the saleman Jamison was excellent and James the finance man was great. I was in out in no time. Will definite...ly recommend them!

• The Truth

I once had to get my door repaired because water was leaking into the car through the lining around the door. The 'all knowing' GMC manager moved the ...bracket that locks the door in an inch and exclaimed "FIXED!" This made the door not line up with the rest of the car. This also caused damage to the weather strip. I told them that didn't fixed the problem. I was told "that's how the pros do it." I immediately went to the owner's office to report the ridiculous solution. The owner told me that he hired a manager to handle "problems like me" and that if I didn't like what his manager did that I should sue him. My only option was to leave. I refused to pay for the service and went to another dealer (non GMC) to get it fixed. It turned out that I needed a new weather strip too.

• Great dealership, excellent service

I needed parts that were ordered and delivered the same day. Staff went out of their way to be helpful. Work done was exactly as needed.

• Great service

My husband passed away and he was the one that took care of all our cars needs. So now I have lots of questions about the care of our Catillac and the...y have been so kind to answer them. I feel I can call now about anything. Thank you!!!

• 2014 Buick Enclave

All those (Craig & James) we worked with were very professional, courteous, and friendly. They were very efficient in getting us through the paperwork... a d answered all our questions. It was one of the best interactions we've had in purchasing vehicles.

• Drove 4 hours to get a great deal on a truck...

Everyone was very professional and I got a very good trade in on my vehicle.. The price on the 2014 GMC truck was the best I found on line in northern... Utah. I drove from SE Uah to buy this truck.. I would recommend this small friendly dealership to everyone.. This is the 4th GMC truck we have owned and we love them..

• The Casey's Purchase

They took time with us to explain things and were very helpful in our purchase of an SUV. Thanks very much!

• Harmon's Provo

Dan the service manager is so helpful and courteous. They are so accommodating of my schedule. I appreciate his efforts on my behalf.

• Super, no pressure staff, clean and professional

From top to bottom I was treated with respect. Your team made getting into my new truck, easy as pie. I really felt like Harmons went the extra mile. ... Thank You

Harmon's Cadillac Buick GMC