Call This Dealer

Used

• The GREATEST Dealership EVER!!!!
    September 26, 2012

Theses guys are great! The staff is awesome, and I feel like i'm part of the family when I go here. I bought a 2005 Ford F-150 and it runs great! I am... looking to upgrade and I have already visited them and plan on making my next purchase from here again. Over the last ten years I have bought from Lexus, Carmax, and Jaguar (to name a few) and have owned 10 cars over 10 years and throughout all of the different purchases and dealerships, although the others are great, I love the experience and customer service here. I do my research and they sell quality cars/trucks. I am a local police officer and sometimes swing by to check out their new stock and am always intrigued by their selections. Brother Hans & staff...Keep up the great work! God Bless!

Thank You officer Matt for your kind words, we shall always be at your service. Thank You again and God Bless you too. Red Tag Center, Hans

Great Customer Service & Car Repairs
    January 13, 2018

I have been very happy with the customer service and car repairs that Red Tag Center has provided me. I have referred this dealership too many a perso...n both for their customer service and car repairs. I always get great service when I go there.

No problems w/the van I bought from here in 2013.
    January 13, 2018

I love the dealership. They are courteous, friendly, polite, explaining things in full detail, and give you breaks when many dealerships will not. I w...ould buy another car from them again.

By far the easiest
    October 30, 2017

After going to what felt like every new and used dealership in Prince Georges County, this website spit me out the address for Red Tag Center. After l...ooking around the lot WITHOUT a salesman tagging along every step I took, I found a clean loaded Ford F150. The young lady took me through a easy financing process, I met the manager upon signing my paperwork. About a 45 minute process and I drove out in my new truck with a warranty. Good looking out guys! This place will have a repeat customer with me.

2011 Dodge Ram
    August 16, 2017

Bought a real nice 2011 Dodge Ram from these guys at Red Tag Center over the weekend. The application for financing was smooth, the employees were fri...endly and helpful, and I left with exactly what I wanted-- happily! I recommend to anyone in need of a quality used car

Very impressed, enough said!
    July 28, 2017

Went to Red Tag on a tight budget and timeline. My Ford Escape was totaled and I needed a car for work in a hurry. After hours/days of Internet rese...arch, I came across Red Tag. Never knew this place existed. Cars where nice (clean and running well, the five I test drove anyway). The owner is professional and really takes the time to look out for his customer, something that I did not get from the 3 other dealerships I visited. Staff is super from the young lady in the front office to the Repair manager. Just felt right. I'm in my Honda Ridgeline and rolling. Thanks Mr. Hans and team. Awesome!! I would not only recommend friend/family, I'd insist if for nothing more than to compare Red Tag to another dealership and see for yourself.

Basic, straight-forward, truck dealer
    July 10, 2017

As stated on the website, this dealership sells vehicles without the high-pressure sales. Hans met me and explained what he had in stock, the pricing ...is straight forward and reasonable. I recommended it already to two individuals I know who are looking for a truck. Location-wise it is a bit off the beaten path, but easy to find

Exceeding expectations
    July 2, 2017

I'm from out of town so I found this place based solely on it's reviews and hoped for the best. Let's just say I left with the exact truck I was looki...ng for and that I will absolutely be back!! And I will be and have been telling everyone I know that is the market for a new car or truck to come here!!

No Haggle, Good Value, Good People
    May 31, 2017

An independent dealer, Hassan has a unique approach to car sales. He gets good cars and sells them for a small profit. His dedicated staff do not ge...t commissions, so they are straight with you about the car. Facilities are minimal, so overhead is low. You test drive it, note any issues, and decide for yourself. He will do what's necessary to make the car right for you, so that you don't have to keep coming back and so that he can sleep soundly at night.

Bought my van I was look for
    May 4, 2017

I bought Chevy express on very good price, Started my business not long ago had to have van budget was tight, Found red tag center on cars.com they ha...ve great selection of work van , smooth process took less then hour , Shawn operation manager help me out on mechanical questions I had ,hope to get my second van soon , let see how it goes on first one ¿Highly recommended

Red Tag Center