• good service

Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Twenty words

• Good sales experience

We used the same salesman who sold us our previous 2 cars. The thing we liked was continuing the relationship we have made and getting out from underneath the aura that was created under the previous owners.

• Courteous and efficient staff - clean facilities.

Your staff were courteous and efficient and my service was finished well before the estimated time. Facility was clean and we were even offered fresh-baked cookies while waiting.

• First service appointment

Although the day (early morning) was wet and dreary I was greeted with smiles. Everyone was friendly and courteous. This was my first service appointment with you and I came from out of town. I was told it would take an hour and that was what it took. I waited in the waiting room where warm, fresh cookies were served. I had called ahead and requested a mat for the cargo area of my car. Don in the service department said he would take care of it. It was put in place while my car was being serviced. Emily and Devon made the check-in and check-out smooth. Furthermore, Devon answered all my questions about the service timeline for my new vehicle. Thanks to Devon, Emily, and Don my first service appointment at Oro Dam Auto Center was smooth, efficient, and friendly. Thank you.

• Excelent customer service and fast repairs.

Friendly and very professional personnel. I think that soon, the business will be much better with the remolding that is in progress at the present time.

• Great Customer service

Joe spada was great. He listened to what I was wanting. Joe help me find the right truck for me. Joe is very good at what he does. I would go to Joe the next vehicle I purchase. Thank you joe.

• Great Customer Service

Michael Tucker was extremely knowledgeable about the cars he had to offer and his knowledge made the car buying process easy.

• Service Department

Fast efficient and friendly they got me in and out quickly. Devin, the Service Advisor and the Tech, George, Are the best !

• wonderful Service

Everything. Especially help getting a rental car. I live out of town, so was very important. Everyone was very helpful and courteous.

• Excellent and prompt service

excellent and prompt service; great crew in the service department; Danny is the best - kept me advised on the status of the repair and the parts necessary