OK Carz

3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 27 reviews

Call This Dealer

• In Need Of A Second Car
    November 24, 2012

Our van was have problems so my daughter and I looked up OK Carz. We called to find out what time they closed on Saturday and there hours were until 8...:00 p.m. We went and looked at several cars and a very nice associate named Mike Foy helped us. He took us to look at a car that we really we interested in and we could not get it at that moment so he worked it out that the company loaned us a car until Monday. If you need a car come and see OK Carz and they can help you because if there is a way to get a car they will make it happen for you.

Thank you so much for such a great review. Reviews like this really helps me and okcarz. When you get a chance stop by and get a free car wash on us.... Remember if you send us a shopper that buys we will pay you $100 after the funding. Thanks again from our family from Okcarz.

Cars sales
    July 11, 2017

Very unprofessional. Sales represented did a poor job. They lied to custom.

Best in the Business!!
    January 17, 2017

OMG Okcarz of Fayetteville is the best dealership by far. This is actually our second purchase from this establishment and we could not be more please...d. The staff is so friendly and nice they make you feel very welcome. The customer service is off the charts you literally do not have to do any work they do everything for you just show up!! I would like to say THANK YOU so much Okcarz for making our car shopping experience a great one. P.S. Bernard is my new bestie lol.

Amazing!
    December 7, 2016

I went into okcarz on Wednesday November 23rd to trade in my 2010 Jeep Compass because I needed something with a third row or a minivan. My jeep just ...wasn't big enough anymore with having 3 kids and a large husband lol. Okcarz did everything they could to get me into something but couldn't without a co signer. I ended up getting a co signer and left with a beautiful minivan on Friday November 25th. They went over and above for me and my family and for that I will forever be grateful! Thank you okcarz for all your hard work!!

Not Satisfied
    November 10, 2016

Been waiting almost 24 hours for someone to call me back. Did application over the phone and the person told me to call him back in 20 mins if I didn'...t hear from him; I called back in a hour someone took my name and number down & still no call back and it's a whole different day.

Ms. Marilyn Greaux
    August 4, 2016

I purchased my car at OK CARZ , Fayetteville, NC. in May 2016. They was having a promotion and I was treated like I was royalty. The service was outs...tanding. after a few days, my car had issues . My car went to diagnosis and repair status. During this time: Bobby Snipes, the General Manager insured that all my driving needs was met. Bobby always had an listening ear and a willing hand to ensure that I had no problems. I carried myself in a professional manner by respecting and compromising as needed and the respect and understanding was returned. We are all humans, cars may look good on the outside but have problems that the dealer was not aware of . This may happen because of lack of disclosures on the reports that they received. I am very pleased by the services that I received from the day I entered into OK CarZ dealership until all my car issues was resolved. May God bless each and everyone that works there especially Bobby Snipes. I am a very satisfied customer and I highly recommend OK CARZ OF FAYETTEVILLE. I WOULD PURCHASE ANOTHER CAR FROM THEM WITH NO HESITATION . Marilyn Greaux

Happy
    August 3, 2016

I went to the store to buy my son a car for his senior year. I met Bobbi Snipes the general manager of the store as I parked our car he offered to g...et q salesperson for me. Bernard came up and I have never had such good service when buying a car. They are very professional and dedicated to making sure the customer gets the best deal

We would not recommend this used car lot.
    November 8, 2015

My wife and I visited the used car lot to be awarded the Prize that I Won. It must have been good, because they did not give anything to us. The Sales... Person was nice and tried to get us to buy one of their used cars. We declined, but when the Boss came to our table to get us to reconsider, I told him we did not want a used car, nor the great Savings that was offered. The Boss then made some Sly Comments even as we were leaving which was offensive to us.

Poor Businesd!
    August 29, 2015

I went there twice to buy a car. Filled out 2 applications, was told that I was approved but never got the car. I asked what happened to my approval a...nd was then told that the salesman made a mistake. I waited 2 days and never heard from them. They are shake to deal with. Their turnover rate is very high. Don't deal with these people.

Amazing Service
    August 2, 2015

Thank God I went to okcarz to see about a car. They are amazing in many ways. They are compromising and understanding. My salesman was Zan. He was pos...itive the whole time, had a great spirit and went ABOVE AND BEYOND to get me the perfect car for me. I am a happy customer and I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING. Have a full tank of gas along with a lot of other cool perks.I don't agree with a lot of these revieows. I seen plenty of happy faces at okcarz of Fayetteville. Great staff! Thanks zan! Your awesome!!

OK Carz