2.4
  • don't waste your breath

The Internet salesman Christopher was rude and pushy. I don't recommend buying a car from this company.

• Good dealership

Didn't end up buying the car. The infinity had too many things wrong with it. Good service though.

• This dealership was...meh.

My initial impression of this dealership was not good. When I called to see if the car was available for a test drive, they wanted to know if I was going to buy it that same day, and if I wasn't sure that I was going to buy it, then they weren't going to let me test drive it. How ridiculous is that? When I actually went to the dealership to speak with a manager, someone finally explained to me that it was a cash-only car because it was uninsurable because it was a salvage title (information that was not published on the website). The combination of those two experiences effectively ended my relationship with this dealer.

• Great cars. Good sales people and very helpful

Great cars. Good sales people and very helpful. A very good experience at luxury auto sales, indeed. A great variety of cars and they definitely know their stuff.

• Great cars

I went in and had no hope in getting a car banks were denying me left and right. I end up getting approved because the owner looked out and got me into am 08 Pontiac and I was shocked I even got an 08 anything I thought it would be a 2002 or something.

• Very Bad Customer Service and Communication

I spoke to Gary on the phone and discussed with him the vehicles I was interested in and wanted to purchase cash buy that was on there website: Based on how he was unaware of any of the vehicles on there website should have been an indication of what I would be dealing with. On 10/05/2016 around 1:35pm I arrived at the lot, because of the amount of cars there was no room to park. Had to park on gas station lot. The guys in the office were nice and so was Gary. But unfortunately, the service was poor. the vehicles we discussed were not available, he kept trying to cross talk me into vehicles I wasn't interested in. He even tried to sale me a Mercedes, that doesn't start without a jump, He was told it needed a battery or something. Why as a customer would I want to buy into a problem? SMH! it's obvious they aren't providing any maintenance or repairs to incoming vehicles. Well, lets just say after such an experience I definitely won't be returning or recommending anyone to visit.

• Bad customer service

It has been a few months since I visited this location but I saw the negative reviews and I figured I would chime in. Went to look at a 2003 M5. Called ahead a few hours and said I wanted to test drive the vehicle, they said ok. When I got there the car was not ready, nor were they willing to let me test drive the vehicle. I'm a cash buyer with over $100K cash in the bank ready for the right car. Customer service is everything and these folks suck at it!

• Nice people

We didn't end up buying a car there but they were nice. Informed me that the would try to fix anything on the car to get my business. They were busy the day I went in. Car was dead, they handed me the jump pack and I had to jump it myself. But they were attentive. 3 stars overall

• Great deals nice car

Got nice Audi with great deal. Thanks for all the services. They been very helpful and very great sales process.

• GT from Ohio

they pretty much lied or hid imformation about the truck I bought. Only got one key. One remote.