Stephen Wade Toyota

212 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 8, 2019

Their service was great. They had a shuttle for us to go to a Dr. appt while the service was done, then picked us up also. Great service.

We're happy to provide a seamless service experience! Thanks for choosing Stephen Wade Toyota and for sharing the 5-stars.

May 8, 2019

Prompt, efficient service made for a pleasant experience. Will return for needed work when it is time. Thanks Wade Toyota for being available to me.

We're excited about the opportunity to service your vehicle! Thanks for visiting Stephen Wade Toyota and we'll look forward to your next visit.

May 8, 2019

Service was great and professional and was done in a timely manner.We are always treated special. They are very accommodating and helpfull. We appreciate... the service.

Thanks for letting us know what made your 5-star experience! We'll gladly assist you again!

May 7, 2019

I am a new customer to Stephen Wade's Toyota service department. On the two occasions that I have requested service I have been treated well and the work... has been better than expected. I highly recommend their Service Department.

We appreciate another 5-star review! Thanks for your repeat business! See you on your next visit.

May 3, 2019

Gary is OUTSTANDING. He informed me about my Toyota Care services and developed a plan for me to ensure the best value. He gave very fast service, kept... me informed of the status, and billed me out flawlessly. Gary is the example for all service people to follow.

We appreciate seeing excellent feedback! Thanks for sharing what you liked about your experience with us. We value our customers and we're glad Gary p...rovided a nice experience for you. See you next time.

May 2, 2019

Had a tire rotation; no charge for this service. Very quick service. The dealer had a pleasant, clean environment. It would be nice to have a complimentary... car wash.

We appreciate the 5-stars and for sharing feedback. We'll keep your concerns in mind as we continue to better serve you. We look forward to providing ...you with another 5-star experience next time.

May 2, 2019

Wonderful set as usual. Didn’t have to wait long. Since I bought my tires there I did not have to pay for tire rotation. They havenalwats

We're glad you were satisfied with your experience! Thanks for choosing Stephen Wade Toyota and we'll look forward to your next visit.

April 30, 2019

The total purchase experience was excellent and the dealership is clean. All staff was pleasant and willing to help. Our salesmen was very knowledgeable.... My 4th Toyota vehicle.

We're glad that we could provide a pleasant car buying experience for you! Thanks for sharing positive feedback! Enjoy your Toyota RAV4 Hybrid!

April 24, 2019

Cale Moody was excellent. He was very good. Great price on the new tires that I bought. I believe that I have bought three sets from Stephen Wade. Thanks

We appreciate your customer loyalty! Thanks for returning to us for purchasing your new tires. We're glad you can count on us! See you next time.

April 22, 2019

Outstanding service from my Service Rep. He kept me informed as to the service progress and any issues. The 45K mile service was completed under an hour.... OUTSTANDING!

Thanks for sharing great feedback on your service visit! We're happy to provide a seamless experience for you! See you next time.