• Prompt and courteous Chevrolet service.

Prompt and courteous on my Chevrolet Silverado, with a pleasant waiting room, with refreshments.

Garrett, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. You really made our day today.

• Mr. John Mitchell

Even though the service area was very busy my truck was serviced in a timely manner.

• Service

We're always last minute and always with limited time. Stephen Wade (usually with the help of Les) always accommodates us. The service staff is always friendly and the actual service is always speedy.

• Service on our old car was great. New car awesome

The staff was very helpful, they explained everything to us & we are very happy with our new car. Thank you

• Great sales and service

This is the 2nd time I have purchased a new car from Steven Wade Cadallic. The whole process was excellent both times. From sales to service, top notch all the way.

• Amazing Sales and finance team

Everyone was amazing and helped me out with any and all questions and concerns. From sales to finance everyone did an amazing job and helped me get into the Equinox quickly and without any hiccups. I truly appreciate all the people involved in getting me set up in my new vehicle! They were all amazing!!!

• 100% satisfied

Prompt, and friendly. Appreciated the courtesy ride home and back.

Prompt, and friendly. Appreciated the courtesy ride home and back.

• Les always seeks the best outcome for us

Les always looks out for us and works until he finds the best alternative solution to our needs.

• Great Service Great caring people!!

I stopped in to make an appointment to get an oil change and they took me right in. I mentioned I needed to be somewhere in a short period of time, they first said 1 hour but it was done in about 20 minutes, also done with a smile, that is what I call GREAT SERVICE thanks!! It was cute the attendant told me how great my car smelled just saying !!!

• Customer

Have always been treated good when I have taken my 2011 Cruze in for servicing. This time was the 100,000 mile service, lot of $ but they washed it up for me which was nice. David Ottesen has been the service advisory several times and has always been very friendly and helpful.