225 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Holiday Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Easy and painless

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we are glad to hear you received excellent and seamless customer service. Come see us again!

I found the vehicle I wanted 2 weeks ago. The sales person did a great job of staying in contact with me. Since we had to drive 5 hours to get it, they had it cleaned and fueled and the paperwork started. We were out of there in less than 2 hours. By far the best and easiest car buying experience I have ever had.

• Exceptional Service

I had my cars serviced., the experience was quick and great. Rob and Tessa really take care of their customers!

• 2017 Edge

Very nice and friendly people to do business with.

Very nice and friendly people to do business with.

• Holiday Ford Whitesboro TX

Very helpful and friendly personnel clean facility very professional

Very helpful and friendly personnel clean facility very professional

• Satisfied with Holiday Ford

I appreciate the friendly atmosphere at Holiday Ford.

I appreciate the friendly atmosphere at Holiday Ford.

• Amazing Service
    September 5, 2017

My overall experience with Holiday Ford was incredible. Frank was more than willing to assist with me in any way possible to get the deal done! He was friendly and made the process so smooth. They had everything set up for me and I was in and out of the dealership with my new truck within an hour!

• Spoke via email

Thank you for your review! We are always happy to help with any questions! Congrats on the new baby!

I had a question regarding a particular vehicle and holiday was very helpful. However due a birth of our son we were not able to follow up but we do intend to visit and explore purchasing from holiday at a later date. Thanks

• Hands down best/easiest car buying experience
    April 11, 2017

Salesman Frank Wineinger exceeded my expectations recently helping me with my truck purchase from Holiday Ford. He was personable/professional, took the time to discuss all of my options and answered my questions thoroughly. I will be recommended future business to Holiday Ford because of the outstanding service I received from Frank.

• unwillingness

salesman weren't willing to sell a car to me i dont have a driving licence but I'm able to purchase a non owners policy an put a driver on it as im disabled an dont drive at this present moment I need car go out I use manualsports wheelchair i live 2 miles from real stores so there was no reason to car sold when it wasn't sold the day I was ready to buy it was still up for sale for 2 more day after was told it sold

Hi Wheels 07 Nitro, We're sorry to hear you were disappointed in your experience and that you were unable to purchase at this time. Come see us again and we will see what we can do in the future!

• Dedicated Salesman !
    March 13, 2017

Oscar was an extremely integral part of this new purchase transaction. I had been searching for an F150 for a number of months before speaking with him via internet sales. He was very knowledgeable of the unit I had been looking at and bent over backwards to ensure it was on the lot and ready for inspection and a possible test drive. He was instrumental in making sure the deal was completed although it would have been more satisfactory to me, the consumer, had he just been given the authority to negotiate the sales price instead of going back and forth, back and forth, between me and the finance department. Also he was extremely helpful in educating me on the "workings" of this vehicle. I don't know if this transaction would have ever been completed had it not been for Oscar. Thanks for your help Oscar !