Cable Dahmer Buick GMC Cadillac

New 866-914-1396 Dealer Website
Used 888-457-1751 Email Dealer
Service 888-245-6762

Average based on 511 reviews.
  • Great Dealership AAAAA+++++

Great Dealership and friendly place to buy a car from and I will buy from again. I will give them all AAAAA+++++

• GreaT service.

Very prompt and courteous and took excellent care of vehicle and necessary service. Suggested additional service and completed it promptly.

Thanks for your perfect review, Wilson! We're glad to hear that our team was prompt and courteous! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Warm regards, Dan Boyer, (816)-252-9800.

• Extremely happy with service received

Erin was extremely helpful and concentrated on making sure I had everything I needed. The availability of the loaner vehicle made service to my car very convenient.

Lavonda, thank you for leaving us your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the loaner car we provided and the thorough service you received from Erin and the rest of the service team from Cable Dahmer Buick GMC Cadillac. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Warm regards, Dan Boyer, (816)-252-9800.

• On Schedule

I was able to arrive a couple minutes early for a scheduled oil change and vehicle was quickly taken to the service bay to begin, on-time drop off and completed on schedule

We appreciate your kind words, Jason. We are glad that we could get your car's oil change and back in the road in such a timely manner. If there is anything more we can do please come back and see us again any time! We look forward to your next visit. Take care. Warm regards, Dan Boyer, (816)-252-9800.

• Satisfied Customer

Our loaner car was the same as our car having the work done. We appreciate that. The work was done quickly.

Thanks Cynthia for the outstanding review! We are very happy that we completed your service quickly. We look forward to servicing you again. Be sure to like us on Facebook to get exclusive specials! Warm regards, Dan Boyer, (816)-252-9800.

• great service

I would have to say that it was the best customer service I have ever received for a dealership. I have shared my experience with family, friends that when I buy another car I will definitely be giving them a shot. To see the sales department can match there customer service experience .

Hi Jonathan and thanks for the awesome feedback. We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit here with us at Cable Dahmer Buick GMC Cadillac. We are driven to offer great customer care and we strive to provide the best service experience. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon! Warm regards, Dan Boyer, (816)-252-9800.

• great service clean, and courteous.

I had a sensor going bad on the new car I purchased, brought the car into get it checked and fixed.

We appreciate your kind words, David. We are glad that we could get your car fixed up and back in good running order. If there is anything more we can do please come back and see us again any time! We look forward to your next visit. Take care. Warm regards, Dan Boyer, (816)-252-9800.

• EXCELLENT SERVICE

jeff ALWAYS treats us like family and we get great service and have for a long time will always go there

David, hello and thank you for this fantastic review! Family is just what you are and we are very happy that Jeff's service made you feel that way. That is what we value and we make every effort to make our customers feel that way. We look forward to the opportunity to see and service you in the future! Be sure to like us on Facebook to catch all the specials! Warm regards, Dan Boyer, (816)-252-9800.

• do not know what you want.

I love the truck. The service was great but did not enjoy spending the hours it took to purchase the truck.

Thanks for your great review, Larry. We thank for your patience for the extended wait that you encountered. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best regards, Dan Boyer, (816)-252-9800

• Work was done quickly and right.

I just came in to have my tires checked for wear, balanced and rotated. Job was done quickly. Thank you.

Thanks Allan for the outstanding review! We are very happy to hear that your service was completed in a timely manner and we look forward to servicing you again. Be sure to like us on Facebook to get exclusive specials! Best regards, Dan Boyer, (816)-252-9800