3.9
  • Very Happy with My Experience at Planet Mitsubishi

I would recommend Planet Mitsubishi any day to find a vehicle. Ask for Angelica. She was friendly, professional, and put me at ease with no pressure. The price I saw was the price they gave. Even though we did not finalize a deal (not through their doing) when I'm ready to buy again i will be contacting Angelica at Planet Mitsubishi.

We work very hard to make sure all our customer's are happy with there purchase, Also do not forget to get free oil changes at our dealership for entire yr. Thank you for your business.

• Consumer

Unprofessional and untrustworthy to say the least! Played number games with online price.

Five star service " - Charlie This was probably the best car buying experience I've ever had. Charlie worked with me via text messages and telephone to put together an amazing deal for me. Not only did he get me top dollar for my trade in and an unbeatable price on a 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Limited edition the great team over at Planet Mitsubishi even got me a better interest rate on the financing then i was coming in pre approved for. Highly recommended.

• Buyer

Great customer service quick respond very knowledgeable

Great customer service quick respond very knowledgeable

• Customer

Overall the customer service was excellent, I came in alone as female and I got outstanding services from Jose I recommend you ask for him, he works well with his customer very helpful, he found me a car that fits my budget and I love it, will definitely recommend to friends and family... ask for Jose!!!

• Horrible

Horrible service. Was told car was there. Made an appointment for the same day. When i go there thwy told me that it was in a different lot and then vhanged it and said it was sent back to auction because it was on their lot to long. What a waste of time

• Planet mitsubishi of hempstead ny

Thank you to entire team of planet mitsubishi ,I am very happy with 2015 bmw x5 i got it at a great price.Thank you Josh

• unprofessional staff. low grade high priced cars

Staff wax very unprofessional, the place was dirty, the sale tactics made us very scared

• HAPPY CLIENT

planet mitsubishi has a great customer service and they also have all different type of vehicle. i bought two cars from that dealership and the sales person jose has help me with the purchase. i bought a 2008 bmw two years ago and i trade in for a 2012 bmw 528 they give me great value for my trade and i got very good payment. i also got one year free service for my new vehicle. planet mitsubishi has help me alot the sales person jose always try to help his customer.

• Excellent service

This place was Willing to work out a great deal , very pleased . Jose was very professional , did a great job following up with me and getting me a great price and a great car !! Thank you