New 866-795-3072 Dealer Website
Used 888-854-3142 Email Dealer
Service 866-414-6597

Average based on 557 reviews.
  • My first car buying experience - 2013 Chevy Cruze!

I went into the dealership already knowing what I wanted. My experience was awesome. I never once felt like I was trying to be "up-saled" or talked into buying something I could not afford. James Balazs showed me what I wanted and informed me off all my options. He took his time in showing me every little detail of the model I wanted. He made sure I walked away knowing everything about the car I bought. The process was fast, easy and not stressful at all.

• Love my new truck

I have been a customer of Courtesy for many years. As well as other members of my family. I grew up around the corner of Courtesy dealership. We will always go to Courtesy. We have NEVER had any problems with the dealership.

• Great Sales Staff

Most excellent and professional. Andres and Juan were VERY helpful and LOW pressure. Their names were not listed in the Sales associate drop down? Can some one let me know why they are not listed in the drop down?

• Happy Customer

Mike was pleasant but business-like. Attentive and informative. It was a pleasure doing business with him and Courtesy Chevrolet.

• Recent 2016 2500 HD Dieisel Purchase

Everyone one through the process from the initial contact to the appraiser was very kind and helpful. My only dislike was the sales manager being too pushy and back and forth in our initial contact for price negotiating. I tried to eliminate the back and forth process by jumping up my initial price I was seeking for and gave a max number. It still took a couple back and forth attempts anyways to get where we were stated was our max price.

• Fast Response

Great service, great car, great salesman and Misty Gonzalez did a fantastic job getting me approved.

• Courtesy Chevrolet

The people working at this dealership were all very helpful with my journey of choosing my new car and made sure that I was happy with my choice. Thank you Courtesy Chevrolet!

• Love my new car

One of the best car buying experiences we ever had. People were friendly and did their best to take care of all our needs. Special Kudos to Stan the Sales Manager for taking such good care of us.

• Amazing

We have been loyal customers for the past few years and every time we walk in were greeted with such positive attitude, followed by a smile. Our sales person, Kevin, made us feel comfortable. He did what ever possible to meet our every need. Without a doubt, I enjoy when I come to courtesy Chevrolet!

• Great Deals and Service

Courtesy Chevrolet very helpful nice very good at what they do Out of all the cars I purchased it was the best experiences I have had Thank you