Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4.4
592 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Friendly service

Thank you for taking the time to share this. We appreciate it. If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know.

Great dealership. I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from here. I did most of the negotiating over the phone. When I showed up at the dealership I greeted warmly and was out of there with my new vehicle within an hour! The priced I agreed to buy the vehicle at was the price I got. My vehicle was clean and had a full tank of gas :)

• Just shopping

Just shopping didn’t feel pressured or harassed like most dealers. In fact we harassed them via visits, texts, email at one point we thought we would get kicked out. Also my husband would like to add that on 2 occasions I asked questions that he knew the answer but the salesman didn’t and he never got caught in a lie. If he didn’t know the answer he admitted it. That was comforting. We will buy again. Thank you Bill Luke Dealership you did well.

• providing information on how to operate the functions
    September 25, 2017

Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Ram

Thank you so much for your comments; happy clients are the reason we do what we do!

They have given us a good and clear information on how to use all the options of our new toyota sienna and they satisfy us with the price range we require for the car we buy

• Just what I wanted
    September 24, 2017

Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Ram

Thanks, we promise to do everything we can to make sure you continue to receive the great service you've come to expect!

My salesman J was very knowledgeable about the new trucks. J answered all my questions and gave me information I hadn't thought to ask. I find it hard to commit to new debt but the team at Bill Luke Dodge made me feel confident about the purchase. I would recommend to anyone looking check out Bill Luke Dodge team. Thanks J

• Love my car!

Jerry, Dwight, and Jeremy were a great team at making my buying experience fast and efficient! They restored my faith in the whole care buying process. Thanks guys!

We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us and that you got a great deal on your new vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Please let us know if you need anything.

• Most competitive deals in town!
    September 16, 2017

Truly in Love my new 2017 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk 4x4! Prices are truly the best in town! Will definately recommend Bill Luke to friends & family!!

Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Ram

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review, we appreciate it. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

• Easy deal
    September 10, 2017

Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Ram

The car selection was wide, helpful knowledgeable staff made this car purchase easy. I will recommend this dealership to friends and family. I love my new car!

Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Ram

We appreciate you taking the time to share some feedback. We are also appreciative that you've taken the time to recommend our store. We would like to satisfy every guest that visits our store.

• Honored their price
    September 9, 2017

Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Ram

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Went in 4 months ago and couldn't make a deal. Saw a Laramie 1500 for an awesome price and contacted Briana in internet sales to see if it was still available. Came in met with Marshall and was given the same price. Marshall and Luis were great.

• Fast friendly and deals
    September 7, 2017

Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Ram

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and for your repeat business with Bill Luke. Enjoy and drive safely!

Great place. Bought 3rd car here. Excellent service. Marlon is a great salesman. They take care of you and great place to return. Thank you Bill Luke

• New car purchase

This is a perfect example of the type of service we strive for. Thanks for sharing your story with everyone.

Best new car buying experiace I have ever had. When they said no "Dealer ad-on's" I didn't believe them. I was wrong. The deal was exactly as advertised. No extra fees, no playing game with numbers and very easy to understand pricing breakdown. Great salesperson, paperwork guy and a they even had a guy to go over all the features of the vehicle with us before we left. He honestly knew all about the vehicle and enjoyed showing us. We got much more than we had hoped for and will defiantly be back soon for our next car.