Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4.4
567 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Friendly service

Thank you for taking the time to share this. We appreciate it. If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know.

Great dealership. I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from here. I did most of the negotiating over the phone. When I showed up at the dealership I greeted warmly and was out of there with my new vehicle within an hour! The priced I agreed to buy the vehicle at was the price I got. My vehicle was clean and had a full tank of gas :)

• Respectful and helpful staff.
    July 21, 2017

During the process of purchasing a vehicle from Bill Luke off Camelback and I-17, Shawn, our salesmen, provided excellent service with a great attitude. Scott was very helpful while drawing up the paperwork.

• great experience
    July 20, 2017

Very personable, knowledgeable, and thorough. Very enjoyable buying experience! I would recommend Bill Luke to anyone. Best price, best service, best customer relations! I'm happy I came to Bill Luke!

• Anderson Family New Vehicle
    July 16, 2017

It was a good experience buying this vehicle from Bill Luke everyone was really great to work with. And we got the deal done. Ricardo Jura was great.

Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Ram

Thank you for your kind comments on Ricardo! We're glad you had a great car buying experience with us.

• Amazing customer service
    July 15, 2017

Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Ram

This is my second time this year getting a Jeep from Bill Luke. Tony Sanders is an amazing sales rep. He is genuine, honest, friendly and has great customer service. He never makes you feel rushed and is always on top of everything!! It's so refreshing to walk into a business and be treated by everyone with so much respect! Jerry was also very informative and helpful. Cannot remember the name of our finance guy but he was also super nice and full of information. Thanks to everyone that helped make this go smoothly!!

Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Ram

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience you had at Bill Luke. I'm thrilled to read that you are very impressed with the quality of customer care you received.

• Car buying
    July 14, 2017

The buying experience was no pressure, they showed me everything I wanted and helped me choose the right one for me. The day was actually enjoyable!

Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Ram

Thank you Claudia for sharing your purchase experience. We appreciate your trust and business!

• No one would help
    July 7, 2017

I walked in no one would help me I had to ask for a salesman and was turned down by two before I was helped.

Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Ram

Thank you for your time to post. Sorry for your inconvenience that you were not greeted by our sales staff. We take pride in excellent customer service and thank you for your feedback where we can approve upon.

• Best expierance ever!
    July 5, 2017

Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Ram

Marlon was my salesman and he was so patient with me I can't thank him enough! No pressure and very helpful getting me the best deal! Steven in the finance deptmart was awesome too! He arranged my financing and was able to get me a better intrest rate so I was able to afford an extended warranty! Then when it was all over I went out to my new car and there was Luke waiting for me and he took the time to show me every feature that my car had and how to operate it! Thank you all so much!

Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Ram

We just wanted to send out a big THANK YOU!!! From all of us here at Bill Luke for your patronage- we sure do appreciate you... and thank you so much for posting your reviews online.

• Purchased used new car
    July 4, 2017

Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Ram

John was outstanding to work with, I called due to internet deal spoke with Jamie who was very helpful as well. Arrived at dealership, John was the salesman just very informative and joy to work with

Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Ram

Thanks for your review and kind words about our Sales staff at Bill Luke. We are glad to hear that you received the exceptional service that you deserve. We appreciate your business and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

• Easy to do business with
    June 25, 2017

Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Ram

From start to finish, our buying experience went very well. Thanks to our salesman Tank, and our finance manager Ricardo Juca for both of your service in our buying experience.

Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Ram

Thank you for sharing your experience. We're thrilled Tank and Ricardo provided you with smooth experience and assisted you with any questions or concerns you had. We look forward to serving you again!