New 877-245-8818 Dealer Website
Used 866-972-2188 Email Dealer
Service 866-447-1745

Average based on 202 reviews.
  • Customer service

Thank you Mary. Please let us know if you need help with anything else!

The service was professional, everyone was curteous and attentive to any needs you may have had, even while waiting on the customer lounge. The lounge was large and had plenty of comfortable seating which could accommodate anyone, from low comfortable couches, to hard back higher chairs, comfortable chairs, separate TV area seating which is newer since I was there in April. They added separate desk seats which was great because I usually bring my laptop top do homework while waiting. The complementary coffee and tea was stocked and clean. Service was fast. I only had one minor issue and that's I was told they did a quick complementary vacuum which was a first, when I looked at the passenger side and the back, none of it had been vacuumed, just the driver side, I just felt don't tell me you vacuumed and you only did 1/4 of the car. Regular Customer 2012, Mary Burton

Thank you Mary. Please let us know if you need help with anything else!

• Kia Sorento maintenance

The service was excellent from beginning to end. I was informed about any recall and warranty work that needed done as well as overall condition. I was given a list of maintenance items that needed done along with cost of each. I found these to be very competitive with other shops I could take my car to. I was treated very well by all the employees. They go above and beyond in helping me when problems arise. Also the facilities for waiting while the work was being done was very comfortable.

• 2 recalls and multi point inspection and oil chang

the service department did a fantastic job. was in and out in no time.

the service department did a fantastic job. was in and out in no time.

• We are very happy !!!

Great information, no push, glad we stopped in !!!

Great information, no push, glad we stopped in !!!

• not sure what you wsnt

My sales person was stephaine and she did a great job and I woulde recomend that only her bu5 Mentor Kia has a who0le. It was a very rewarding experience.

• Car owner.

Had flat tire fixed. Very fast service.Washed car. Treated good.

Had flat tire fixed. Very fast service.Washed car. Treated good.

• Great experience

Our sales person was very informative and very nice to work with. Great experience and I would recommend her to everyone.

• A+++++ service center

I came in for a oil change. The customer service was great and frendly he looked my SUV to check for recalls. There was a recall on my gear shifter, he informed me that they would change it out free of charge cause it was a recall. It took less then 2 hours for an oil change and changing the gear shifter. There waiting area vary comfortable. They wash it after working on it huge plus. I will be taking my vehicle to mentor Kia for anything i may need. This dealerships service center is top notch.

• Mentor Kia - Great Experience

I had a great experience at Mentor Kia. Everyone was friendly and accommodating and I didn't feel pressured. I definitely would return to get my next car there.

• Nancy Whitmire

Had a spectacular experience. Excellent sales staff, friendly and knowledgeable. DEFINITELY recommend to my friends.