• Arrowhead Cadillac

When we first stopped at Arrowhead to look at the Cadillac SRX we hooked up with Steve Henley. A nicer Sales Consultant could not be found. He gave us a good overview of the the SRX and took us on a test drive. We decided that the SRX was the car we wanted, but needed to look around before making a decision. After a week of checking other dealers we returned to Arrowhead because in our opinion it was the best dealership in the area. We returned with the hope of making a reasonable deal on the car of our choice. Through the efforts of Steve and the sales staff at Arrowhead we were able to purchase a 2014 SRX. The whole process, from meeting Steve to signing the final papers with Jorge Martinez, the Finance Manager, was the best car purchasing experience of our life. After making the purchase we were introduced to Todd Coffer the Service Consultant we will be working with in the future. This was a special touch that was appreciated. We look forward to a long and pleasant working relationship the Arrowhead Cadillac.

Dear Ken, Thank you for your glowing review! We're so glad you enjoyed working with us and we look forward to seeing you again! Your friends at Arrowhead Cadillac

• 2015 Cadillac Escalade

Would highly recommend this dealership. Joe was outstanding and listened to our wants and needs. No high pressure and informed us when they got a used vehicle in that he thought we would like.

• Service

Fine, Great reception area. Are you counting the number of letters that I am submitting????????????

Thanks for the 5 stars and the feedback!

Thanks for the 5 stars and the feedback!

• 2014 Cadillac Escalade

Great experience, knowledgeable sales team and great service.

Great experience, knowledgeable sales team and great service.

Thank you so much for the outstanding feedback! Our team truly enjoyed working with you and we wish you all the best with your new vehicle. Come back and see us again!

• Mrs.Kelly Locking

Thank you Kelly! Your review and recommendation means a lot. We appreciate your business.

great, I have already told my friends about my experience with the "no pressure" sales and they are heading in to buy cars as well. The salesman made everything smooth as silk. We intend to purchase our next car from him as well when we are ready. Bonus was the soft serve ice cream in the waiting area!!

• Customer

Todd was awesome he listen to our concern and addressed all the issues with our SRX.. 5 Stars to Todd.

Thank you Val for giving kudos to Todd. He works hard and we are glad to hear him get praise from his customers. Your friends at Arrowhead Cadillac.

• Service representative

Emily, thank you for leaving us a review and for choosing our service department. We will be here for you when you need us again.

When I go to Cadillac dealership, I have a great experiences everything I go there! Ted Coffer is truly professional and friendly and goes way out of his way to accommodate with my busy schedule.

• New car purchase

It went perfect start to finish. The salesman was very professional and extremely helpful in all aspects of the buying process. I liked that the dealer will pick up my car and leave a loaner when it needs servicing.

Thank you Nancy for giving us a five star rating. Also thank you pointing out how we make it easier for you by giving you a loaner vehicle while we work on your car. Your friends at Arrowhead Cadillac.

• Louis Bombacino

Always Great Service. Dealership is always neat and clean and the service is done promptly. You are always treated with respect, and the complimentary snacks you are offered while you are waiting for your car are pretty good too!

Thank you Louis for your review of our service department. Glad to hear you enjoyed the snacks while your car was being worked on. See you again when you need us.

• Ellie Turiace-Lund

I always enjoy my experience when visiting Arrowhead, they are so appreciative of all my referrals.

Thanks Ellie. We depend on loyal customers like you! Your friends at Arrowhead Cadillac.