Arrowhead Cadillac

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 125 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• November 10, 2017

I am so happy I stopped into Arrowhead Cadillac in my quest for anew vehicle. I told them what my budget was up front and they worked diligently to f...ind me a vehicle that met those parameters and I could not be happier with the treatment I received. As a single woman buying a car it is always a daunting task but the staff Carlton Hampton, Michael Scarfia and the finance department could not have been nicer and more helpful. Do not hesitate to give them a chance to earn your business. Thanks, Vickie Todd

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and more importantly, thanks for coming to us for the purchase of your vehicle! We hope that you love it a...nd enjoy it to the fullest. Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do and we'll see you next time!

February 15, 2018

i all ready purchased two vehicles from this dealer (both brand new escalade esv) and traded four other vehicles.FROM the beginning i liked the way th...ey approach ME, no pressure at all.I recommend to other friends and family.

Thank you for the review and recommendation, Chris! We always love hearing back from happy customers, and we couldn't be more pleased to know that you... had a great experience with us. We really appreciate your business and we'll see you next time!

February 6, 2018

I know it’s a Cadillac dealership but it’s good to know I can take my Corvette to a place And get the work done properly

Thanks for sharing your story! We pride ourselves on providing each of our customers with top notch service. We are glad to hear that our efforts are ...paying off! Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to see you again next time!

January 30, 2018

Excellent service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the five stars and the feedback, Richard! We'll see you next time!

January 28, 2018

the best car buying experience I’ve had in a long time. Very friendly and helpful. They go the extra mile to make sure you drive away in the car you w...ant.

Thank you for your great review! We always love hearing back from happy customers, and we couldn't be more pleased to know that you had a great experi...ence with us. We really appreciate your business and we hope you are loving your new car!

January 15, 2018

I am 82 years old, bought my first car at 12 years old, and since have purchased more vehicles than I can remember. This purchase of our new 2018 XT5... at Arrowhead Cadillac was the easiest, most congenial, and equitable deal I ever experienced. Mike, Carlton, Clint and Darcy were so professional, empathetic, knowledgeable, and pleasant it completely obliterates the age-old image of the unscrupulous car salesman. I, most definitely, will go back to Arrowhead Cadillac for my next purchase as well as highly recommend them to all of my friends and relatives.

Thank you for your fantastic review! We always love hearing back from happy customers, and we couldn't be more pleased to know that you had a great ex...perience with us. We appreciate your business and we look forward to a long relationship with you!

June 29, 2017

The best experience we have had for purchasing a vehicle. It was well worth the 6 1/2 hour drive to get the best selection and deal overall. We are ...very please with our new vehicle Joe Enzler is a great salesperson

Thank you so much for your great review, Jeannette! We are so happy that you had a great experience at our dealership. We hope you are loving your new... car!

June 8, 2017

Very friendly staff and although I didn't end up purchasing a vehicle, they were extremely helpful.

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure having you here and we hope to work with you again in the future!

May 2, 2017

Anytime I've walked into Arrowhead Cadillac I receive nothing but top of the line service. The sales person Christian always try to find me excally wh...at I'm looking for. This is the 4th car I've purchased from Arrowhead Cadillac and they will continue to get my business. I've been to other dealerships and I could say from experience that Arrowhead Cadillac is the cleaanest, friendliest and overall better then any other dealerships in Arizona. Good works guys.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your positive experience with us, and we can't thank you enough for your repeat business.... We look forward to helping you out in the future in any way we can.

April 28, 2017

Would highly recommend this dealership. Joe was outstanding and listened to our wants and needs. No high pressure and informed us when they got a use...d vehicle in that he thought we would like.

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! We truly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business, and we look forward to working wi...th you in the future.

Arrowhead Cadillac