Chico's Auto Sales

Friday 9:00am–8:30pm
Saturday 10:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed
(801) 501-0033 (801) 501-0033

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.5

Do not buy! Beware!!!!

Bought a 15 bmw 535 x drive...guys wouldn’t take my trade...car was horribly repainted and it all peeled off a month after purchase...1600 to repaint....supposed 1 owner car.

Had a great experience purchasing at Chico’s

I was helped immediately with great customer service by Cesar. Answered all my questions and made it a great experience. I would differently recommend to a friend.

Excelente Dealer

Excelente atención de CARLOS Y CESAR, el Auto y la van que compre muy buenos, los recomiendo ampliamente. CHICOS AUTO MUY BUEN DEALER. CARLOS GODOY

Such a great experience!

I worked with Omar who was wonderful to work with! They made buying a car so easy and hassle free. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a car to stop by and see them first! I will use them again in the future.

Best ever

really great experience. went there looking for a car and left with one. Omar was really helpful

Best dealership in the valley

So the wife and I went to at least 10 different dealers and heard ever cliche quote you can imagine but not at Chico's. When I asked to see my future dream SUV all the sales rep said was here's the keys come back whenever your ready when I got back after my test drive I said I need to look at some others, all that was said was come back when your ready. After meeting every pushy sales men in the valley and seeing Chico's had a free Carfax available on their KSL ad I was sold. Omar was the friendliest and most patient sales professional I've met. Found a issue on the way back from the bank I hadn't noticed on the test drive and Omar had it fixed before we had the papers signed. I've always bought my used cars from private owners but Chico's gave me faith there are good decent professional used car dealers out there.

Excellent service from Carlos and team. ?

I brought an acadia from Carlos. They are a great dealership and help you out after you buy a car from them. I highly recommend going to see them if you are looking for a car.

No Pressure Salesmen

Omar is the only salesmen I have ever met that has figured out you don't have to pressure or intimidate the customers into buying a car, which is so nice when your a female looking at cars without your husband. I went in two times with no pressure from him and finally purchased a car on my third visit. I went in at 5:00 and drove off the lot at 6:00 seriously! I thought the manager Milton was kidding when he said your financing is done sign here, it has never gone that fast for me to buy a car, MIlton was awesome. I know it was getting close to closing time after a long day but these guys didn't skip any details. These guys were amazing! Fast, efficient, clean cut, friendly and most importantly HONEST. I only worked with Omar and MIlton but the entire staff was professional and friendly. I would and already have recommended Chicos to anyone looking to have a pleasant car buying experience, and I know I have a car with a clean car fax, which I didn't get with my last car. That gives my peace of mind. Thank you Omar and Milton

Great place to buy a car

they didn't stop until i got into my new car, found every-way for me how to get financing and at the best rate. thanks guys

Excellent experience

Chico's was an outstanding company to do business with. Omar was extremely helpful and make the buying experience very easy. I would definitely buy from them again and I would definitely recommend them to others.