Pennant Motors LLC.

Sunday Closed Closed
(814) 746-4027 (814) 746-4027

4.3

Great shop!

Great service, ended up taking a few days longer that it should have, but it was the Ford/Volvo dealers fault. The dealer couldn't send the right cam seals 2 times! You would thing the Volvo dealer would know how to send the right part but nope, 2 times they sent the wrong thing. Everyone at Pennant was extremely nice and easy to work with. They ended up giving me a huge discount for the inconvenience, definitely made me happy and will go to them for any future repairs.

Great Experience!

Amazing service!! They are extremely nice and helpful! Highly recommend!

Volvo 240 Emergency Repair

These guys came through in the clutch! Got stranded and they changed their busy schedule to get me on the road again. Highly recommend!

1.2

run away

while their cars may be ok do NOT believe anything that comes out of their mouth they will tell you anything they think you need to hear in order to make the deal and after you pay, expect absolutely nothing from them because that is what you will get. make sure you use an independant notary, DO NOT LET THEM ACT AS YOUR NOTARY and make sure you have the inspection done my an independant shop,

Best Experience

The whole experience was the best time buying a car in my life.

Pleasant Experience!

Jamie and Rachael have been very pleasant to deal with and went out of their way to help me get into my new car. Thank you all very much!!

4.0

Very helpful!!

Jamie is awesome! There were some issues with shipping but Jamie was very easy to work with and resolved the issues the most she could!

great company!

Purchased a 2004 volvo s80 with 140k on it. They lied about nothing, infact they even made repairs before I purchased it. They are a great company and will be doing business there again. (Family has purchased 3 vehicles from them now every single one was/is great. )

2003 V70

Great buying Experience! Picked me up at the bus station.

Best place to buy a vehicle

Pennant Motors is a great place to buy a vehicle and also the only place I will go from now on. From the salesperson Jamie and Rachael to the mechanics, all the way to the owners have been nothing but a pleasant experience. I have now bought two vehicles from the dealership and they have went above and beyond for not only me but other customers I have seen there as well. If there is ever a question of where you should go for a vehicle, the answer should be Pennant Motors!