This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

November 26, 2012

The sales guy there asked me what I was looking for in a vehicle to help me find what I wanted not what they wanted to sell me. The process was smooth... and hassle free from the lot to doing the paperwork. The car is great!

November 20, 2012

I recently found a vehicle online I wanted to buy. I called Adam Ellendwood and he set up an appointment for us to speak and to look and test drive the... vehicle. When I showed up to the dealership the staff was more than friendly and Adam was waiting for me in the lobby. He even offered me a pop! The buying process went very smoothly and I felt no pressure into buying the car. Adam was very helpful! I would highly recommend giving Adam a call! If he doesn't have a vehicle on his lot he will find exactly what you want!

November 20, 2012

I have purchased several vehicles at Paul Spady motors, and it is because of the fiendly people and the great service department. Craig melvin the Service... Manager has taken great care of me and my vehicles thru the years. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

November 20, 2012

Went to the Dealership website and then contacted Adam Ellenwood the Internet Manager. He was very curtious and knowledgeable about the car I was interested... in. The Dealership was a very clean and friendly place to go to buy a car. Defenitely would recommend Adam and Paul Spady Motors. Love my car!