AutoNation Nissan Chandler

• Great staff

Terry and Wendy were both very courteous and informed. The purchase process was without a doubt the most pleasant I have experienced. I will return...

• Blake Stebbins

Great customer service by Blake Stebbins. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

• Go See Patrick in Service

Awesome when dealing with Patrick in Service. He is the best and always takes care of his customers to the upmost and honest about really needs to be done.

• Auto Nation Nissan Chandler, AZ Amazing job!

Mitchell did a great job, he was professional and put everything on the table no hidden costs at all. The finance department and managers did everything in their power to ensure the process was seamless. Great job auto nation Nissan Chandler Team!

• Never again

Sales guys was completely clueless about the vehicle I wanted to purchase, the used car manager that was helping was just plain rude.

• Service Manager Review

My second time to the dealership. It was outstanding . I felt that Blake was looking out for me. He listened to what I said and explained the work as we went along.

• Nissan Frontier Oil Change

Everything went great. They even washed my truck. Everyone was very friendly

Everything went great. They even washed my truck. Everyone was very friendly

• Car service

Julio Abraham is the best service representative. He never fails to give me the best service and answers all my questions.

• Great Service from Mia, Nick and Zach, Thank you

Great customer service, I wanted recommend, Mia & Zach, sales reps. and Nick, Contract Rep.. The service was very good, honest, understanding and we're willing to work with me. My family appreciates our "Rogue One", and we love the car already. But great service from Auto Nations, thank you for helping me and the great service.

• Quick Oil Change

Got here right at 7 when they opened. Got in right away and was met with friendly staff and oil change was done within the hour even without an appointment. Good Job!