AutoNation Nissan Chandler

New 877-620-7993 Dealer Website
Used 888-689-3384 Email Dealer
Service 888-225-6933

• Great staff

Terry and Wendy were both very courteous and informed. The purchase process was without a doubt the most pleasant I have experienced. I will return...

• Feedback

Excellent customer service. This was the second time we have been in this facility and are very pleased with how we have been treated.

• Ruby red Rogue

I have been shopping for many months to find a SUV that fit my family in my budget. The staff at Autonation Nissan were friendly and helpful. My salesman Marcus was extremely patient and nice. I'm so happy with my 2017 Ruby Red Nissan Rogue.

• Had car serviced on Feb.3, 2017

very satisfied, Ian is very efficient, explains everything in detail

very satisfied, Ian is very efficient, explains everything in detail

• Friendly service

Friendly service and helpful staff. They provided a detailed description of items that may need to be repaired after an inspection.

• Service for my Kia Sorento

Just visited for an oil change. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

Just visited for an oil change. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

We are glad you chose our dealership, Harold & Barbara. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

• New car buying experience

Fred made the experience off the top. Kudos to him

Fred made the experience off the top. Kudos to him

• Nissan Rogue Service

Over the phone I was told that the repair would take approximately 1.5 hours, so I planned accordingly. Unfortunately it actually took about 3 hours. The service department did have a shuttle service that dropped us off at one of the local shopping stores and picked us up, that was appreciated. My biggest complaint is that I had a beautiful cross hanging on my rear view mirror that was replaced by the service ticket, and is now gone.

Thank you, Quintana, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. If you are willing, please call our General Manager directly at (480) 630-2828 for further assistance with moving forward.

• ALBERT MATHEW

REPAIRING WAS NOT PERFECT. THERE IS STILL OIL LEAK, I CAN SEE IT IN MY GARAGE WHERE I PARK MY VEHICLE.

• Nissan Rogue

Great customer service. Very agreeable sales person

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Great customer service. Very agreeable sales person