Fitzgerald Auto Mall Rockville

653 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • Exactly what I needed at the price I wanted

Thanks so much! We are happy that you had a 5 star experience here at FitzMall! Enjoy!

I recently walked into Fitzgerald Hyundai and was helped by Feleke Kenaa. Feleke's professionalism made it easy for me to narrow down my search to a specific Hyundai Sonata. They did not have the color I wanted in stock, but they gave me a loaner Sonata and I had the exact car I wanted the very next day. Their no-haggle pricing made buying this car a breeze. There was no hard sell, no "going to see the manager", and no need for me negotiate. I would gladly refer this dealership, and Feleke specifically, to any friend of mine wanting to buy a Hyundai.

• Great Job My Guy
    June 24, 2017

Thank you so much for your help. I've never had such excellent service before and i am very appreciative for that. Keep up the good work.

• Santa FE Sport
    June 23, 2017

I have purchased many cars with the sane dealership since year 2000. Their services are good & people are friendly. The salesman & the GM are nice & kindness when I purchased my 2nd new Santa FE.

• ben was great
    June 21, 2017

ben was great, he did an excellent job, he assist me very well, he show me everything about a car i would refer him to all my friend and friendly.

• Another excellent buying experience
    June 17, 2017

Kenny Li and the rest of the staff I dealt with were consummate pros. Could not have been a better buying experience. Good chance I'll never buy another car anywhere else.

• Great Dealership
    June 17, 2017

In my opinion, the Fitzmalls are the best places to purchase a vehicle. There is never any "pressure." The sales people obviously have been selected carefully. They are friendly, knowledgeable, & very helpful throughout the entire process. It is simply a pleasure doing business there. My husband & our 2 daughters have had the same experience in purchasing their vehicles

• Reasonably Honest, Not Pushy, No Frills
    June 17, 2017

Fitz Hyundai was supportive, accommodated my schedule. I shopped other dealers, and the Fitz team was the one with the least pushiness and gimmicks. The car pricing details were a little confusing, and I had a bit of a pricing surprise at the end which was allegedly because of a miscommunication between the sales person and the finance team, but I felt that the finance team was trying to squeeze in a bit more price and I wasn't really clear on how they fixed it for me, leaving me to wonder how much I overpaid. Aside from that, it's a supportive place, but very busy, so there is a fair amount of waiting time on the process. I liked dealing with Marcus because he was direct, responsive through email and phone, made time for me every time I wanted to come in, and got me the car I wanted whereas at other dealers they tried to push me into the vehicle they had on the lot. As a result, I would come back to Fitz and Marcus.

• My experience of automobile purchase.
    June 17, 2017

It was as easy as a lovely walk in the park! All issues were effortless addressed by Kenny,my salesman. My delivery time was done to work with my schedule and lifestyle.

• Good purchase
    June 16, 2017

I am very pleased with my new car and the experience of purchasing it. I would recommend the dealership to others. Thank you and best regards

• Great buying experience
    June 16, 2017

This was a great buying experience! I went in looking to get an appraisal on my old Hyundai Tucson, and ended up walking out with a brand new 2017 Santa Fe. Jay was a great salesman, and did not push me towards anything I did not want to look at. He was extremely helpful throughout the entire process.