Fitzgerald Auto Mall Rockville

226 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 8, 2014

I recently walked into Fitzgerald Hyundai and was helped by Feleke Kenaa. Feleke's professionalism made it easy for me to narrow down my search to a specific... Hyundai Sonata. They did not have the color I wanted in stock, but they gave me a loaner Sonata and I had the exact car I wanted the very next day. Their no-haggle pricing made buying this car a breeze. There was no hard sell, no "going to see the manager", and no need for me negotiate. I would gladly refer this dealership, and Feleke specifically, to any friend of mine wanting to buy a Hyundai.

Thanks so much! We are happy that you had a 5 star experience here at FitzMall! Enjoy!

September 12, 2018

We came in on Sunday afternoon, knowing which car we wanted to buy. Mr. Jay had us test drive the car, calmly and clearly presented various options, and... had us out of the store with our new car within a few hours. The entire operation was smooth, non-loud, and very efficient.

August 27, 2018

I would like to say that after speaking directly with Scott Anderson the Sales Director for Fritzgerald I am pleased with sorting through the miscommunication... that led to my unfavorable buying experience. Since talking with Scott and getting to the root of the issue I feel pleased to continue business with Fritzgerald Auto Mall.

Ms. Sifford, thank you so much for taking the time to speak with Mr. Addison. We care tremendously about customer satisfaction and are glad your conce...rns were able to be addressed to your liking. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us should you need anything. Drive safely!

July 11, 2018

I recently purchased my fifth car from Fitzgerald, my second from Twain Dooley. The process is always fair and easy, and the Fitz prices and their lifetime... protection program are great. I was having a few issues with my previous Subaru, and Greg Lewis worked with me to get me into a new car, while Twain took care of the details of the transaction. My expectations were exceeded. I won't buy a car anywhere else.

Mr. Carbone, as you know, it has been our absolute pleasure assisting you in the purchase of your new Subaru! We look forward to serving you for many ...years down the road. Drive safe!

June 30, 2018

Terrible expierence as a first owned car. I just got a chevy spark 2015 no more that 9 months ago and this car left me at the hiwghway 3 times during the... time I had beenn using it. Firstvwas the battery, and the last 2 time my car was overheated i have a litlle baby and IM a single mom and my baby started to cried desperatlty on the road becasue she was so afraind of the smoke, I had to towed this car from my pocked and whe I got the dealer to use any type of warranty, all they said was that i didnt get the extended warranty cover, ( it wasnt my fault to have 600$ for tgis extended warranty)and when I asked for the manufactured warranty they said that it wasnt longer cover since at the time I got the car the mileage was already expired. Can you believe it !!!!!!so I dont remember that someone at the dealer aware me about that information when I was buying the car. IPRobabky tgey took advante becasue english isnt my first language, even worse they also charge me for get my car check!!!

Alejandra, You purchased your Chevy Spark from our Wheaton store in October 2017. When you experienced issues with the car in January 2018 we had your... car towed to our service center. At this time we provided you a loaner car and replaced your battery. All of this was done at no cost to you. Since then you took your car to our Rockville store where they discovered your overflow tank had a crack in it and was leaking coolant. Your car was not covered under any warranty and you declined the recommended repairs. We wish you had called our team at Wheaton prior to posting a review. Our Wheaton team has been more than willing to help you with your vehicle in the past and would like to speak with you about correcting your current concerns. Our Service Director, Ken Horn, has tried calling your number ending in 2038 and has also emailed you. Please contact him at 301-933-7400 at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you.

June 7, 2018

Jesse Segovia is an outstanding Fitzgerald representative. I just moved to the area, and the service he provided was superior to where I bought my Hyundai.... I now look forward to service I can trust.

Thank you for the wonderful review! Jesse actually works at our Gaithersburg store but we will be sure to pass on your kind words to him and his super...visor. Hope to see you again soon!

February 28, 2018

The Staff and service was amazing! Felt very welcomed from the start and the patience of Michael my sales consultant was very much appreciated as I took... my sweet time looking!!

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and glowing remarks about our team!

February 8, 2018

We had been looking at used Hyundai Sonota's for a while and the price we found at Fitzgerald's was excellent. $2500 and 10,000 miles less then the same... car at CarMax. Anthony Garcia was a great salesperson. He explained everything about the car, was very patient with all our questions and made the whole process effortless. Would highly recommend Fitsgerald's and Anthony if you need a car.

Fantastic! Glad Anthony and our team were able to assist you in finding the perfect Sonata for you both. Wishing you safe travels and if you need anyt...hing don't hesitate to call! 301-881-4000

January 13, 2018

We bought 2 cars from Fitzgeral in Rockville Jim Hinton was our guy and we liked him so much that I looked for him when I wanted to trade up. He was no... longer there due to injury. But Maurice Whitting took care of me and was just as wonderful as Jim. Kimberly Francis followed up with me to show me how to use all the upgrades and even some things I had forgotten how to use. The sales team plus Encore is a great idea. Jim, Maurice and Kim plus Linda who hugs you and makes you feel like family made the car buying experience wonderful. My spouse and I have decided to only buy cars at Fitzgerald. And we really like the folks at the Rockville location. Oh and we only get our vehicles serviced there as well and that experience was just as great. Thank you Chris for taking care of me! Thank you Team Fitzgerald of Rockville! You rock!!!

Woohoo! Thank you so much for your continued business. We are absolutely overjoyed to hear that you have been served a FitzWay experience in each of o...ur departments. Hoping you are enjoying your new car and we look forward to seeing you in for service in the future!

November 8, 2017

It's not often you see a woman in the service department of an auto center so I was extremely pleased to have Claudia working with me on the repairs for... my vehicle! She got the done job fast and communicated often with me on the status of my car. Thanks Cluadia!

Thanks so much for sharing! We love having Claudia on our team :)