(4.8) 662 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

662 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fitzgerald Auto Mall Rockville from DealerRater.com
  • Exactly what I needed at the price I wanted

I recently walked into Fitzgerald Hyundai and was helped by Feleke Kenaa. Feleke's professionalism made it easy for me to narrow down my search to a s...pecific Hyundai Sonata. They did not have the color I wanted in stock, but they gave me a loaner Sonata and I had the exact car I wanted the very next day. Their no-haggle pricing made buying this car a breeze. There was no hard sell, no "going to see the manager", and no need for me negotiate. I would gladly refer this dealership, and Feleke specifically, to any friend of mine wanting to buy a Hyundai.

Thanks so much! We are happy that you had a 5 star experience here at FitzMall! Enjoy!

• Best car buying experience ever!

We bought 2 cars from Fitzgeral in Rockville Jim Hinton was our guy and we liked him so much that I looked for him when I wanted to trade up. He was n...o longer there due to injury. But Maurice Whitting took care of me and was just as wonderful as Jim. Kimberly Francis followed up with me to show me how to use all the upgrades and even some things I had forgotten how to use. The sales team plus Encore is a great idea. Jim, Maurice and Kim plus Linda who hugs you and makes you feel like family made the car buying experience wonderful. My spouse and I have decided to only buy cars at Fitzgerald. And we really like the folks at the Rockville location. Oh and we only get our vehicles serviced there as well and that experience was just as great. Thank you Chris for taking care of me! Thank you Team Fitzgerald of Rockville! You rock!!!

Woohoo! Thank you so much for your continued business. We are absolutely overjoyed to hear that you have been served a FitzWay experience in each of o...ur departments. Hoping you are enjoying your new car and we look forward to seeing you in for service in the future!

• Very pleased

Fitzgerald was very responsive with my questions even before I committed to buying from them. The agent, Jennifer, was very responsive from beginning ...to end making sure I understood everything. She was even willing to ask some questions weeks after I bought the car.

• Happy with Fitzgerald Hyundai

We purchased our new Tucson 2017 at Fitzgerald Hyundai and are pleased with the professional staff. We were able to take our time checking out the veh...icles and did not feel pressured into purchasing. When we negotiated the price, it was done in a straightforward manner. The car did have a small scratch that the dealership took care of free of charge.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Rockville

Thank you very much for your feedback! Anthony and our team are happy to have been able to serve you and look forward to doing so again in the future.... Drive safe and enjoy your new Tucson!

• Very very pleased

Fitzgerald is a great place to work with. Always feel comfortable and welcome. This is my 4th car, 3 lease and now purchase and there will be many... many more

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Rockville

Absolutely thrilled to hear this! We appreciate your continued business and hope you are loving your new car.

• Awful experience

See other comments. Awful experience will never use this dealer again. Lost second key to a brand new 2018 vehicle!!! Full of excuses not prepared for... my arrival, tried to force me to go with dealer financing! Sales rep made inappropriate comments about my body and appearance I felt like I was working with the female version of Harvey Weinstein!

• Car purchase

Unfortunately we were paired with a relatively new salesperson who didn???t seem to know what he was doing. The sale was rescued by the sales manager ...who rushed in when he heard us getting exasperated with the salesperson.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Rockville

We appreciate your honest feedback! Part of our sales managers job is to train our associates in the field and it sounds like your experience was a go...od opportunity for this. Thank you so much for your patience while we worked to improve our team and to serve you! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist you in any way down the road. 301-881-4000

• car purchase

Anthony in sales, was very sincere in helping choose the vehicle with the options we needed and the color in & out and went above and beyond his duty ...to make us feel at ease and comfortable knowing how to work all the options on the vehicle and to insure the bluelink was working as well. (this was done on his off time) I will tell everyone to buy a car from this place. Jay R also was the best sales manager. I give the place an A+. I had since lost a key since I purchased the suv. The parts dept and service dept worked with me to get another one. Roger

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Rockville

Roger, it sounds like you had a FitzWay experience all the way around. We're thrilled to hear our team met your needs and we can only hope to serve yo...u again in the future. Enjoy your new car and give us a call should you need anything!

• excellent

Very happy with Fitzgerald and with the salesperson, Jay Rad, who is excellent. I would definitely go to him again and recommend others to use him.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Rockville

We appreciate you sharing about your experience and are so happy you were able to work with Jay, we love having him on our team. Thank you for choosin...g Fitzgerald and we hope you enjoy your new car!

• An overall positive review

Except for waiting over 30 minutes for a car that didn't arrive, it was quite pleasant as it was the last time. Because we were open about wanting to ...check out another dealership, we had the feeling that they were waiting out the clock, but it could be that they were having trouble locating it, as they did with the wheel locks the following day. We liked dealing with Mr. Kim, and we are very happy with our purchase.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Rockville

We apologize for the wait and appreciate your patience while we worked to serve you. If you'd like to discuss your experience with a member of our man...agement team please give us a call at 301-881-4000. Thank you for your constructive feedback and for your business!

11411 Rockville Pike Rockville, MD 20852