Team One Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Gadsden

16 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 3, 2019

The buying experience was good. The salesman was very nice. All the people we meet with us was very cooperative and seemed to take interest in our purchase.

February 18, 2019

Everything and everyone exceeded my expectations. Very qualified to explain the process of my service. When I paid my bill the service was exceptional... with kindness also.

• November 26, 2018

Great dealership and a friendly service department. Repaired my truck on time that they said would be ready. Check all my fluids and made sure that I was... satisfied.

January 18, 2019

Great service. Got me in & out very quickly. Thomas the service advisor is the best. Very professional establishment. You can trust these guys to treat... you right.

January 17, 2019

First time buyers. We were greeted by Austin and he was very friendly and helpful. He engaged in our conversation and answered any questions we had. We... finished all the paperwork for our new car late in the day and several employees stayed late to make sure we had everything we needed. Enjoyed the process and would purchase another vehicle there again. Thank you Austin for all your help.

December 14, 2018

The only reason they get 1 star is because ZERO is not an option. I actually ordered the part I needed from their parts department and scheduled it to... be fixed the same day. When I picked it up they charged me 700$ for something else and never put the right part on. Was given a clean bill of health according to their 28 point inspection with the bushing still rattling in the front end. THE ONE I HAD ALREADY ORDERED.

October 11, 2018

Went in with my 2015 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7 diesel for recalls to be sorted out! Now after I left my dash says left rear turn signal out. You walk to front... of truck and everything blinks normal. You walk to the back and everything blinks normal, but on the dash it blinks very fast. I asked a mechanic friend who said more than likely when they did the recalls they did not relearn the truck or either when they fixed the tailgate latch (recall factory defect) they shorted something out!

September 30, 2018

Went in to have my blend doors fixed last summer and when I got my car back the condensation was flooding my passenger floor board instead of going to... the outside of the car. Of course they would not take responsibility for it and charged me a “reduced” price to fix it only to be leaking again by the time the service department closed. Problem is still there so personally I would not recommend this service center to anyone. Better yet would not recommend a dodge product either. I went so far as to call dodge corporate and they were very unconcerned about the problem. The dodge dealership equally is unconcerned

August 1, 2018

I drove 3 hours to buy a 2015 jeep renegade. It was represented as Q-certified. I could see problems that were not addressed, but I bought the car anyway... because it was equipped the way I wanted. The front tires were bald with the steel belts exposed on the outside edge and the drivers front wheel trim was glued on rather than properly attached with fasteners. It was represented as accident free, but is not. Jonathan Harris the manager promised to mail me the second key that he didn't have handy. That has never happened. I cannot get ahold of him by phone and he will not return my calls. Nobody will reply to my email either. In my opinion, they misrepresent their inventory and will not honor their promises. In addition, their Q-certification is worthless.

January 29, 2018

I had the worse experience at this service department. I will travel further to get a more qualified tech to work on my vehicle next time. They left parts... off then made excuses and complained when I brought it to their attention. Even left a few of their tools in my vehicle. They agreed to fix what they forgot the first time and still didn't get it right . These people are incompetent !!! Don't waste your time here.