Moses Ford Lincoln BMW

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Exceptional Service
    November 14, 2015

Purchased a pre-owned Chrysler Town & Country. We really didnt plan on purchasing on our initial visit. We looked at a similar T&C out Corridor G but ...didnt really spend much time looking at it, salesman didnt seem interested. We where just trying to figure out if it was a good option. When we stopped by St. Albans the next day we looked at the T&C they had. We spoke to a salsesman about what had happened they day before. My wife wanted to compare them, but we didnt really want to go back out to Southridge to do so. Our salesman located 3 models in Teays Valley and then drove us up there in the T&C from St. Albans so we could compare side by side. I've never had a car salesman offer to do anything like that. We could have bought anywhere but Grant wasnt pushy, took the time to listen to what our needs were and was genuinely helpful and sincere in his efforts. First car salesman in 22 years of being married that my wife liked. Moses Ford does it right. If you want to be taken care of, go there. You wont regret it.

• Great car, great dealership!!
    February 24, 2015

I purchased a new 2014 Fiat 500L on January 31st, and really do love the car and am amazed at its engineering, and at the amount of room this little c...ar has, and that it feels like a bigger car! The day I walked in to the dealership, you could tell,that both Kevin and Greg were proud of talking about the new Fiats, and I was impressed with their enthusiasm, helpfulness, and I felt like I got a good deal with my trade in. Everyone was very easy going and nice to work with. After I drove the car for a week, I had some questions about the dual clutch transmission and so I came back down to the dealer, and the guy in service (sorry, I don't remember his name) was sincerely concerned with my questions and even had the technician come out to talk to me. I came away satisfied with their answers. I was also pleased with the incentives connected with my purchase agreement ( or "deal" if you will...), and am impressed with the quality of engineering in the new 500 L, and it is still a thrill for me to get In it and go to work, or where ever I need to cruise. More people need to come down and buy these cars!!

• Mrs Cora Legg
    February 18, 2015

Always friendly, courteous and professional. We always go to the dealership for any routine maintenance. Honesty is such a rare quality these days. ... We are very happy with our Taurus SHO & our Ford 150.

• Great service
    February 17, 2015

2014 F250 power stroke Service was great trying to figure out the noise under the front end Staff was helpful Thanks

• Love my car!
    February 13, 2015

I purchased a new vehicle from the BMW store. Everyone that was in any way involved with the transaction was helpful and professional. I love my ca...r and I have recommended Moses to the many people who have commented on my car.

• Accommodating and Honest Staff
    February 13, 2015

Our recent purchase of a new Lincoln MKC was an exceptional experience. First, our salesman, Daniel Hines, was wonderful to work with. To start with, ...I told him I liked the appearance of the MKC but was unsure whether it would "too small" for our comfort; because we had been driving something a little larger (Ford Edge). He quickly offered to allow us to keep a MKC overnight to see how it "fit our lifestyle." I surprised myself to find it had plenty of room for us. However, after getting this serious about the purchase, I decided I wanted a color different from what we drove home for a night. Again, Daniel did not hesitate to accommodate my request. He seemed to truly want us to be happy with the purchase and would do whatever it took to make us happy. After moving the purchase process into the F&I office, Hannah also was extremely helpful. She went "above and beyond" to take the extra steps necessary to allow us to transfer our personalized license plate to the MKC, which we decided to lease. Her great service continued into the next day when she called to let us know of an additional rebate we could get. She emailed me the form to sign and send back, then within just a few days we had an unexpected check from Ford! I firmly believe that there are car dealers out there that would have somehow requested the rebate to keep for themselves. Finding such honest and helpful people at a car dealership is refreshing and seemingly rare. I should also mention the lady who greets the public. We have now bought two Lincolns from Moses and she was also very helpful each time. Overall, I am so happy with our purchases at Moses Ford Lincoln that I seriously doubt I will ever buy a vehicle anywhere else. I also recommend them highly to all our friends.

• Great Dealership
    February 13, 2015

Everyone at Moses BMW is great to deal with. Aaron, Meghan and Sara are especially great because they always go that extra mile to make sure we are ta...ken care of.

• Impressive, clean, very nice salespeople.
    February 5, 2015

So far, so good! I bought a Fiat 500 L, I've had many compliments from people who see it, even many strangers on parking lots and in drive throughs ha...ve to talk about my car.

• Great service department, nice buying experience.
    February 4, 2015

We bought a pre owned certified 2012 BMW X5d at Moses BMW , St Albans WV. Andrew our sales and finance person was great. The service manager was ver...y helpful and answered all my question. We left our X5 with them while traveling and when we came back in town everything we asked to be done was completed. I would diffently would recommend Moses to family and friends. Beverly Mohr

• I love BMW
    February 4, 2015

excellent car, responsive people, visited only couple times and got the car, they are polite you will buy the car.

Moses Ford Lincoln BMW