4.3
  • Great Experience buying from Commerce Chevy

I purchased a new Tahoe from Commerce. It was great to not be worked over the 'talk to manager' and all that as we came to an agreement of my trade-in and the net price. The dealership was easy to work with and I am very happy with the truck.

• Respect and No Pressure! I love my new ride!

Thanks for taking the time to help me select the best vehicle for my needs. I am very happy with the purchase and the great deal I got.

• El patron.

They never answer my email and I have to go to another dealer.

They never answer my email and I have to go to another dealer.

Hello Mr. Hernandez. My apologies on the bad experience. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service. We will be glad to help you if you are still interested. Please reach out to Gene Graves for further assistance at 936-349-2677.

• Commerce Chevrolet Buick

Commerce Chevrolet Buick/ this dealership is great. If you are need of a new or used vehicle this dealership is where you need to go.

• What a car buying experience should be.

After trying to work with other dealers and getting more than frustrated at not being able to get the vehicle I wanted, this team not only found what I wanted, but made it easy to purchase. Start to finish they were focused only on making sure I was happy with every step of the process. This is what car buying should be.

• Love my Chevy Colorado!!

From start to finish, I couldn't ask for a better car buying experience! Go see Doug, he is great!

Thanks! Enjoy your brand new Chevy Colorado!

Thanks! Enjoy your brand new Chevy Colorado!