Commerce Chevrolet Buick

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 16 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

March 1, 2018

Small dealership nestled in Commerce Texas home of TAMU at Commerce. Obviously they did not have the exact truck I wanted but no other dealership in T...exas had the truck. Both the sales manager, Mike, and the salesperson, Ricky, set out to find the exact vehicle with the exact color and appointments I had outlined. 5 hours later they located the truck. It was located 275 miles away and in another state. To complicate the process of gaining possession of this vehicle Commerce Chevrolet had to create a three way trade with two other dealerships inorder to get this particular truck. Negotiating a purchase price was the easiest part of the new car buying experience. The dealership said what they could do and I said what I could do. From there we collectively put together a win win deal. There was no running around with the salesperson holding a bid in hand and going to a cage where another person was on a computer determining whether or not to accept my offer. Commerce Chevrolet, Mike and Ricky made the buying a new vehicle a fun experience. The tenacity for finding just the right truck, the business department quickly processing the paper work, the make ready and service department making sure the vehicle was ready to be turned over which also included a full tank of fuel and Ricky taking the necessary time to review all the vehicle's appointments gives Commerce Chevrolet dealership the score "Texas Best Dealership".

Thank you so much for this lovely review! We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership. It's wonderful to hear our team was helpful du...ring your visit and that you love your new car. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. Sincerely,Commerce Chevrolet Team, (903)-886-2188

January 24, 2018

Very easy to work with and eager to gain my business. The guys worked hard to get a deal done that would fit my budget with a vehicle I like. I would ...highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase.

Dan, thank you for writing this amazing review for our team! We always appreciate customer feedback, and we are pleased to hear that our team provided... a comfortable and welcoming visit. We hope to earn the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Please let us know if you have any questions. Sincerely, Commerce Chevrolet Team 9038862188

January 23, 2018

I can honestly say that I have never been this pleased while purchasing a vehicle! None of your typical salesman nonsense either. The sales crew and t...he manager Gene gave me every bit of knowledge I needed to make an informed decesion without an ounce of pressure. THANK YOU!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Commerce Chevrolet Buick Tea...m! If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to give us a call. Sincerely, The Commerce Chevrolet Buick Team

January 23, 2018

I had an awesome experience with Commerce Chevrolet. They gave a great deal on a 2014 Ram 1500. The staff is top notch and got me where I needed to be... with my payments. I highly recommend this dealership!!!

At Rick, our number one goal is customer satisfaction. We train our staff to go the extra mile and give the customer a positive experience. We are ver...y pleased you enjoyed your recent visit and we hope you will continue to use our dealership for your parts and service needs. Thank you for your great review! Sincerely, The Commerce Chevrolet Buick Team

January 23, 2018

Easiest car purchase I have ever made. Easy smooth process from start to finish. I will definitely be back for my next car purchase. They were much mo...re eager to work with us than any other dealership.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that ...your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Sincerely, The Commerce Chevrolet Buick Team

January 23, 2018

The guys were very easy to work with. They gave me a much better price on the truck I purchased, and quite a bit more for my trade than other dealers ...I shopped first.

Brine, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear of your positive experience at Commerce Chevrolet Buick, and we are grateful you chose us for ...your automotive needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Sincerely, The Commerce Chevrolet Buick Team

January 23, 2018

Went looking for a New Silverado and found it at Commerce Chevrolet Buick. They went above and beyond my expectations. I had a tight schedule and coul...dn’t get it done in my time frame. They delivered the car to my house and even brought all the paperwork to sign. Unbelievable experience! Thank you Commerce Chevrolet!

Rob, it is important our customers feel completely confident with the customer service they received and it made us happy to read your review. If ther...e's any other automotive need we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call us or stop by. Sincerely, The Commerce Chevrolet Buick Team

January 23, 2018

Great dealership to buy a vehicle friendly people very helpful they Went above and beyond to help me get in my new vehicle. Go visit them

Daniel, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It's great to hear we were able to go abo...ve and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, The Commerce Chevrolet Buick Team

January 23, 2018

What a great group of people to do business with. I would highly recommend these guys to all my friends and family. Not to mention a nice variety of ...used vehicles!

William, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied wit...h their overall experience. We look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, The Commerce Chevrolet Buick Team

September 23, 2017

I wanted a 2017 Buick Enclave with less than 20,000 miles. They found one. It looks brand new! Love the chocolate color! They were so nice to work w...ith. The service department is good too. I bought my 2014 there too. Great place to do business.

Commerce Chevrolet Buick