Acura North Scottsdale

59 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 31, 2018

They had the car I wanted and they were able to work with me to make it a great deal and experience. The process was easy and quick. Chris Hefke was great... and I would definitely recommend working with him. I will continue to come back for all my service and buying needs.

Hi, Chris! We are happy to hear that you had a great car buying experience with us. It's great to know that Chris provided you with great custom...er service. We value your business and appreciate your review. Enjoy your new car!

July 23, 2018

Definitely recommend Chris if you need a car, new or used! He is very professional and knowledgeable. Very nice dealership, supplies refreshments and super... clean.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a fantastic review, Emily! We'll make sure to commend Chris on a job well done for making sure you ...had a great experience. Come back and see us anytime!

• July 3, 2018

The experience at Acura North Scottsdale really should be the "Gold Standard" to which all other dealerships should aspire to become! Our experience... started with Chris Hefke, who in my opinion has been one of the greatest sales associate I have ever had the pleasure in working with. He struck the perfect balance of professionalism, knowledge and most importantly, personability. Chris invested his time with us well by asking the right questions, actively listening to us and responded in a manner that even a well-seasoned sales professional would struggle to achieve. While Chris’s work up front was the biggest determining factor in our purchase, the exceptional experience continued throughout the entire purchasing process and continues to this day. If you’re in the market for a vehicle and there just so happens to be one at Acura North Scottsdale, I’d make them your first stop. I would be surprised if it wasn’t your last, as a happy new car owner! Many Thanks to the Acura North Scottsdale Team!

Jason, thank you for the five-star review! We appreciate your time and business, and are thrilled to hear that the team gave you a "gold standard..." experience. We look forward to serving you again and hope you visit us soon!

July 23, 2018

I recommend Chris if you’re looking for a new or used car! He’s tall, ravishing, very sociable, great caddie, and extremely smart! Acura of... Scottsdale makes things easy!

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Bobby! We will make sure to thank Chris for providing you with an excellent experience. We hope to see you... again in the future!

July 19, 2018

This dealer made it very easy to buy a car! Steve the sales manager was great and did everything he could to get us where we wanted to be! I will definitely... recommend this dealer to my friends and family!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your fantastic experience. If there is anything else you need, please feel free to reach out to us. Congrat...ulations on your new car!

July 18, 2018

I purchased a used car from Rachel Finkelstein, she made the car buying experience easy and walked me through the entire process. She was honest and realistic... with my deal and I didn't feel like I was being mislead whatsoever. She was very personable and friendly. Overall, I would definitely recommend buying a car from Acura North Scottsdale!

Hi Amanda, thank you for the recommendation! We're glad that you enjoyed working with Rachel. She was happy to assist you and ensure that you wer...e completely satisfied. We hope to serve you again for your future vehicle needs.

July 14, 2018

My husband and I had possibly the best car buying experience of our lives dealing with Chris Hefke at Acura North Scottsdale. We were in the door and... out of the door in under 2 hours for our purchase....AND....Chris was both fun and efficient to work with. Thanks, Chris !

Barbara, thank you for the five-star review! Congratulations and thank you for your business! We are so glad that you and your husband had a phenomena...l experience with Chris. Please do not hesitate to let us know if we can do anything else for you!

July 13, 2018

WOW! The best car buying experience I have or my wife have ever had!! The facility was exceptional and the people were even better. We can't say enough... about Chris Hefke. Talk about a young man with wonderful people skills, a laid back, but professional demeanor with an emphasis on truly helping us make the right choice. Really a nice man, and couple that with Shannon Krest's competent and kind assistance we left Acura North Scottsdale not only with a new RLX, but with a desire to share our encounter with new car buyers anywhere. Thanks again, Graham & Debbie

Thank you for the five-star review, Graham and Debbie! Congratulations on your purchase! We are so glad to hear that Chris offered you outstanding ser...vice during your visit and will make sure to let him know. We are always here for you if you need anything further!

July 13, 2018

I came in not knowing what to expect with the brand I met Chris Hefke and he was so knowledgeable and he made the looking process fun

Zach, thank you for sharing your five-star review! We are so glad to hear that Chris made a positive impact on your visit. Please do not hesitate to l...et us know if we can assist you with anything else!

July 6, 2018

I went in to lease a new MDX the other day and trade in my current lease early. Chris Hefke greeted me as soon as I walked in and helped me through the... process. After answering a few quick questions he identified a good MDX for me and came back with an aggressive offer right off the bat which was refreshing. I wanted to confer with my wife and was not pressured at all when I said I was leaving. After speaking with my wife we decided to proceed. I came back in later that afternoon and the process of dealing with my current MDX, the financing and new car paper work was quick. I was on my way in the new car in about 45 mins. My first lease was from Acura Peoria but this was a much better experience. Thanks Chris and team!

Justin, thank you for sharing your five-star review! We appreciate hearing that you had a great leasing experience with Chris and the team. We look fo...rward to continuing to serve you in the future!