• Acura Purchase & Service

Took about 2 hours to purchase an Acura TSX. We were taken care of from start to finish. Professional, friendly, cared about our needs. Made us feel welcome & comfortable. Financing was smooth & pleasant. We drove up to Scottsdale from Vail, AZ, near Tucson. It was well worth it. I feel we received a good value & a fair price.

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership, Acura North Scottsdale! We're thrilled you had such a wonderful car buying experience. Thank you for choosing us! Kind regards, Acura North Scottsdale

• New car purchase

I was in the market for a new car and was looking into purchasing an Acura. Wasn't quite sure if I was going with an RDX or MDX. Started out visiting Peoria and Tucson dealerships. Still unclear of RDX or MDX due to the price. I visted my company office in Santa Clara, California. I saw more Acura's than you can image. Spoke with my Engineers about my decision to purchase an Acura. I was advised to go with the MDX... So, I set off again to purchase my new Acura...with much anxiety. Decided to visit several dealerships in Scottsdale with Scottsdale Acura being one of those dealerships. I walked into Scottsdale Acura...took a deep breath.. I was met by Michael Swartz, who greeted me with a smile and handshake. Michael was finishing up with another client and advised my husband and I he would be right back with us. Fast forward...within 30 minutes I was test driving a MDX and my decision was made. The car spoke for itself. Michael asked what color and options did I require? Done...off to finance...30 minutes later, I was introduced to my new car. Michael was very patient, took the necessary time to educate my husband and I on the operation of the car. Michael provided me his cell phone and told me to please call him if I needed more instructions. He told me, he would make a trip to meet me to explain my options. I will take Michael up on his offer. I love..love..love my new Acura. Michael's patience with me was priceless. I was given the best price which eliminated the haggling...."thank you Lord". I would recommend Michael to anyone looking to purchase an Acura. I was treated with the utmost courtesy and respect of my needs. If you're looking for an Acura, Acura North Scottsdale is the place to go, and Michael Swartz is the salesperson who will meet your needs. All Acura dealerships are flagship stores and sales staff are the best in the business.

• My bmw

Chris was great and so easy to work with. He spent a lot of time with me to help me find the perfect car

• Great customer service and smooth process

Low pressure and very professional, which made the experience pleasurable. Thanks

• Wonderful experience

I bought my Toyota Camry from Chris he was super easy to work with

I bought my Toyota Camry from Chris he was super easy to work with

• Chris was excellent

Chris treated my husband Richard and my self with the up most class. He is a true professional.

• Chris was great

Chris was very patient with our kids as we went through the process of buying our van we appreciate his help!

• Chris was great

Very helpful and easy to work with. Very smooth process.

Very helpful and easy to work with. Very smooth process.

• Chris is the best

Fantastic experience, Chris was so knowledgable. I will only buy my cars from him.

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership, Acura North Scottsdale. We appreciate the feedback and are so pleased that Chris gave you a wonderful experience. Thanks for choosing us, Acura North Scottsdale

• Chris is great

Super friendly and honest. Will refer my friends!!

Super friendly and honest. Will refer my friends!!

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience! We truly value the kind remarks and we're thrilled Chris took great care of you! We hope you love your new car! Thanks again, Acura North Scottsdale