Fiat of Alexandria

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• excellent dealership
    September 26, 2013

I bought two cars from this dealership and I was very happy with both purchases.the deals I got were great.the staff is very friendly and helpful spec...ially Silva.he's very professional,helpful and always smiling.i'm very happy with my purchase.buying the car was pretty easy and the service center is great.so far I only needed oil changes but making an appointment and servicing the car is always easy too.i enjoy going there because I feel im visiting a family or friends.i would recommend this dealership.once you're there ask for Silva.he's the best.

Thank you, Anwar! We look forward to working with you again. Your Proud Fiat Dealer, Fiat of Alexandria

Professional, warm and friendly
    October 4, 2014

We worked with Silva, Hazem, and Mr. V. All three were incredibly warm, friendly, and professional to me, my wife (and our baby). We were not even loo...king at the Fiats, but were interested in a used car. But they treated us as if we were buying two of their top-of-the-line Fiats. They were honest, forthcoming, and consistent about everything having to do with the car - price, financing, service - everything. They were even willing to let us take the used car to get checked out by an independent dealer. It was an incredibly easy experience, and we actually enjoyed buying the car from them!

Good afternoon, Thanks for the review! We're so happy you had an enjoyable car-buying experience. Enjoy your new (to you) car! Best, Rosenthal Fiat/...Alfa Romeo of Alexandria

Just purchased a new vehicle!
    September 28, 2014

Overall, I had a really good experience here with purchasing a vehicle. The sales rep I worked with during this time, Hazem, and the manager were grea...t and offered wonderful customer service. From the moment I walked in, I was greeted promptly and the manager knew I was there to see my sales rep. The vehicle was ready for the test drive almost immediately. Once I made my decision, the purchase process was pretty standard (they contact banks to find the best deal for the buyer, etc). Within 2 hours, I was able to arrive, test drive, sign paperwork, and receive keys/drive off the lot with my new vehicle. In my few years, I can say this was the FASTEST I was able to do all of this and I loved it! I may have been because my trade-in was mine and I didn't NEED a new vehicle, but I really didn't feel pressured at all. And I love that they cleaned the car up and filled up the tank (pretty standard, but not unnoticed). I would recommend Hazem and Vee to anyone deciding to check out Fiat of Alexandria. ¿

TColes- Thank you so much for leaving this amazing review! We are so glad that Hazem was able to take care of you while purchasing your new Fiat! Enjo...y it! All the best, Fiat of Alexandria

Fantastic Service!
    September 11, 2014

If you are in the market for a FIAT, we highly recommend FIAT of Alexandria! Ask for Silva! He is awesome! We purchased our second FIAT last week and ...love it! The entire crew provided fantastic service! Tons of thanks FIAT of Alexandria!

Michelle & Jason- We love to see enthused Fiat lovers! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! All the best, Fiat of Alexandr...ia

Awesome fast experience!
    September 7, 2014

This was the easiest most painless car buying experience I have ever had. Everyone was happy to help and make this a painless quick experience. They a...re quick to respond to you via email with any questions or concerns you may have, which I find to be very helpful.

We are so glad we could give you the easiest, most painless car buying experience you've ever had. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and t...he Cars.com world! Enjoy! All the best, Fiat of Alexandria

Great experience & love my Fiat!
    April 4, 2014

I worked with Silva from the very beginning of my Fiat car shopping experience. I submitted my interest online and he immediately reached out to me vi...a email. Silva is friendly, easygoing and put absolutely no pressure on me to buy. It didn't matter to Silva if I bought a used or new car; just that I was happy with my purchase and that I love my car. Fiat Alexandria offers great prices for both new and used cars! Silva walked me through the whole buying process including sorting out my trade in and financing. I worked briefly with the manager on the final financial paperwork, but Silva literally handled everything else. I've continue to have great experiences with Fiat Alexandria since I bought my car including getting a sun roof put into my car, getting my new license plates put on as well as getting a couple of car washes. All the staff at Fiat Alexandria are friendly and helpful. Thank you Fiat Alexandria and thank you Silva!!

Kellie, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our passion for excellent customer service is reflected in your words, and we couldn't be... happier. Thank you again, and welcome to the Fiat of Alexandria famiglia!

Indika Silva: great consultant, excellent experien
    March 31, 2014

We had, my wife and I, the best car shoping experience of our entire life...easy, cool and fun. Indika Silva is a great consultant and the brand, of c...ourse, is the best. We are very grateful to all the team and happy to drive our yellow cinquecento...Bravo! We rate 10+

Louise and Pablo, We thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. We could not be happier that your experience was the best, as our numbe...r one priority is to provide the absolute best customer experience. Thank you again, and enjoy your new cinquecento! -Fiat of Alexandria

Excellent Experience at Fiat of Alexandria
    September 30, 2013

I bought my Fiat in June 2013. Jeff Villa took me through the entire process, and I couldn't be happier about it. He was not only totally knowledgeabl...e about the Fiat, but also showed me ways to customize my Fiat to make it exactly what I wanted. He stayed in touch with me by email and text as my vehicle was prepared, which was incredibly considerate and convenient. And, when it was ready, he drove it out to me HIMSELF! That's real customer service! Jeff is a real star and pleasure to work with. And, of course, I love my Fiat!

TJP, We're happy to hear your expectations were exceeded at our dealership! We deeply appreciate you taking the time to share your story with Car...s.com, and so is Jeff. You were a pleasure to work with and we look forward to seeing again. Enjoy your new car...and for now - Ciao! Best, Fiat of Alexandria

Great Experience - Love my car
    September 13, 2013

Go to Fiat of Alexandria and ask for Silva. My recent experience with I. Silva at Fiat of Alexandria was excellent. I now own a Fiat Lounge and love i...t. The fact is that there are people that enjoy buying a car and there are people that avoid it at all costs. I fall somewhere in the middle. Mr. Silva (or Silva, as he is known) made the experience enjoyable. From the beginning, I let him know that I had certain specific requirements. He followed up with me but I never felt any pressure. He is quite knowledgeable about the Fiats and how they compare to other cars in the same line. If I spent extra time there, it was because we ended up talking about different topics like sports and education. I have had no need for repairs but I have had a great response when I have called Silva with some follow up questions. The facilities are not huge, which means you do not have a swarm of sales people approaching you as you go in. They have a great product and show it well. To summarize, Fiat of Alexandria is the place to go and Silva is the person to contact.

DSL, We're so happy to hear you love your new Fiat Lounge! We're grateful for your recommendation and so is Silva. Thank you for taking the time... out of your day to acknowledge your experience with us. We hope to serve you again in the near future. Best wishes, Fiat of Alexandria

Wonderful service !!!
    September 12, 2013

The car is really nice and the buying process exceptional. Everybody at the dealership were very friendly and extremely helpful. Silva provided a very... outstanding service and made sure that all the details including delivery was taken care of. I would totally recommend Fiat of Alexandria and don't forget to meet Silva.

Hi Jas, On behalf of Silva and our entire team at Fiat of Alexandria, thank you! We value your business and satisfaction so it's good to know we ...met your expectations. Don't be a stranger! Your Proud Fiat Dealer, Fiat of Alexandria

Fiat of Alexandria