Faulkner Subaru

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Pleasant buying experience
    January 1, 2016

Everyone was cheerful and helpful. My salesman explained the process that we would need to go through in advance so there were no real surprises.

Stephen, our number one goal is customer satisfaction. We train our staff to go the extra mile and give the customer a positive experience. We are ver...y pleased you enjoyed your recent visit and we hope you will continue to use our dealership for your parts and service needs. Thank you for your great review! Best regards, Nancy McCabe Sales Manager nmccabe@faulknermotors.com

3rd car from them
    April 9, 2017

Over the years we have purchased 3 cars from Faulkner. All were priced right and the experience was painless.

Very Dissapointing
    December 4, 2016

We have spent thousands of dollars here in repairs to our car to ensure that we could get a warranty for all of this costly work we have had done.. a ...piece failed in the engine, so we brought it back, (less than a year later) and they refused to honor the warranty. We ended up paying for the second repair, and I picked the car back up. After paying them thousands of dollars, you would think that they could even just rinse the car off.. but no.. it came in clean and left absolutely filthy (every other dealership I have ever been to at least rinses the car off) It came in pretty clean, and left looking like someone took it for a joy-ride through a muddy field, with mud on the car, all over the foot-wells, and on the seats. I was not expecting a full detail, but to run a hose over it would have been appreciated. I cleaned my windshield and proceeded to drive home, only to have to pull over a minute later, because apparently closing a hood fully is too much to handle. Our loaner car that we got while the car was in for service was absolutely filthy, we couldn't see out the windows, and couldn't clean them, because the car didn't have any windshield wiper fluid in it... I am SEVERELY disappointed in this dealership, and being a big name, I would have expected more. Between the rude customer service, and the quality of the loaner car/ my own car, I can confidently say I will not be back for service, and our next Subaru will not be purchased through Faulkner.

Thank you, Sara, for your detailed feedback. What you described is certainly not reflective of how we strive to operate. Please allow us the opportuni...ty to speak with you directly. If you're willing, contact our general manager at your earliest convenience so that we may restore your good faith in Faulkner Subaru Bethlehem. Faulkner Subaru Bethlehem, (610) 867-4177

Great service
    August 12, 2016

Always courteous and informative on any issue. Provide excellent service and I would recommend this dealer to everybody who's looking for great servic...e

Great buying experience once again!
    August 12, 2016

Great salesperson (Jared)! He is honest and kept me informed while I waited for my car to arrive (it took about 2 months).

CLEAN FACILITY, PROFESSIONAL STAFF
    August 12, 2016

EVERYONE WERE COURTEOUS, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PROFESSIONAL DURING MY RECENT VISIT. THE PAPERWORK WAS COMPLETED IN A TIMELY MANNER AND DISCUSSED IN LAYMAN... TERMS.WE WERE VERY SATISFIED WITH OUR VISIT.

Faulkner Subaru is Fantastic!
    August 12, 2016

I did not have to make an appointment to get a new headlight. It was done quickly and efficiently while I was enjoying the free coffee and snacks!

Great experience!
    August 12, 2016

We had a really great experience while buying our new Crosstrek. I would definitely recommend anyone in the market for a Subaru going there -- ask for... Jared!

Great service
    August 12, 2016

My sales associate Mark Kutovy. Always noticed my arrival at the dealership, from my first visit and successive visits. Kind, patient and accommodat...ing. Anticipated needs, non-intimidating and well educated. If did not know answer to a question, found out promptly. I loved my experience during what can be distasteful (negotiating etc).

Faulkner rocks!
    August 12, 2016

This is the fifth vehicle we bought from Faulkner Subaru and, in particular, from Wes Brown. He is the most professional car salesperson we have ever... dealt with. He was accommodating in every way, phoning me with information and updates. He was very knowledgeable, answering every question I had about the vehicle, policies, and procedures. And he has such a nice manner, very personal, kind, and caring. He is a real asset to your organization and we recommend him to all our friends.

Faulkner Subaru