• Alex Mendoza helped me purchase my Mazda 3

Great sales service, informative. Helped us get a great price on our Mazda 3.

Great sales service, informative. Helped us get a great price on our Mazda 3.

• Quick and Painless Purchasing Experience

Pretty fast and smooth car buying experience. Worked out all the prices over email and got a deal I was satisfied with. I worked with Daniel Nguyen and Carl Yazbek and they were very friendly and nice. Would recommend buying here!

• Easy, best deal around!

Denise Boger at Tuttle Click Mazda made this process easy. When buying cars the first thought is “am I going to get the run around…am I going to be tricked into a bad deal?” Denise made it even easier then I thought! I spoke with her and dozen others online. Out of all the people we spoke with, Denise was by far the most helpful without pressure. Came to the dealership, and she really did everything she could to make the process simple. She helped me into a car I wanted, no hassle, no fuss…and the deal was by far better then what I found through my online research! Couldn’t be happier!

• A big thank you to Tuttle-Click Mazda

Sales person Alex Mendoza was incredibly professional. The process was very easy.

• Excellent experience

The buying experience and facility have been far superior from the other dealerships I have been to. If you are looking for an easy car buying experience I would recommend coming down to Mazda. Ask for Glen, professional and no hassle.

• Mazda 3 i Sport 5 door

not being pressured like traditional car sales. Very relaxed, casual but yet polite and knowledgeable, very friendly.

• Very impressed and will definitely go back

The salesman Jim was not pushy and answered all of my questions. I went in just to test drive, not buy, and he had no problem helping me even though there wasn't much in it for him. But in the end, after test driving two cars I walked away a first time Mazda owner. On a side note, their staff is exceptional. Not just our salesman but the gentleman who helped us with the paperwork and Tyler in customer service were amazing. Friendly, helpful and informative. I LOVE MY NEW 2016 CX-5

• Car buying was easy.

Buying my Mazda6 Sport was an easy process to go through. I was greeted right away and helped with what I needed. I very much liked the way the financing and money aspects were explained. Easy to understand.

• Efficient Purchase Process, fair pricing

The internet/fleet manager was a pleasure to deal with. Very efficient process and fair price for my 2015 CX-5

• Definitely coming back!

Outstanding car-buying experience! We bought our brand new Mazda CX5 in March 2014. Best deal ever - literally from A-Z! We were so impressed with the staff as well as buying experience, that we came back a few month later and purchased a new Mazda 3 for our niece. Again, outstanding and incredible experience ... which was leading us to come back for a 3rd time (within less then a year) in January 2015 to purchase the 3rd vehicle, another Mazda CX5 for our aunt!