Mark Kia

New Used Service

3.8
  • Best price in AZ
    January 1, 2018

I helped my brother in law purchase a Kia from rodeo kia in Goodyear two weeks ago. I own a 2014 Kia Rio, and helped my brother purchase a 2018 forte.... They are the most reliable cars on the market if you don't want to pay double for a Toyota. I didn't think anyone could beat the deal I got my brother, I used USAA fair price which gives an amazing no haggling deal on vehicles and rodeo was able to beat that price. I was then looking to purchase a Soul for my wife, and received a phone call from Mark Kia and explained the amazing deal I had already received, and later received a call back saying they could beat it. I called rodeo kia to explain the deal I had been offered, and they told me they couldn't even match it, they'd be losing too much money. Mark Kia honored the deal they offered me, and even allowed me to switch the rims and tires from a different Soul to the vehicle we chose (we paid for the tires n wheels), but we couldn't be happier with the experience.

• my experience
    February 15, 2018

Mark Kia ran my credit 3 times after telling me they wouldn't. Matthew stopped answering my emails and calls. Rory wanted to charge me an extra $800 f...or tinted windows that wasn't in the original price. He told me they could take the tints off but there would be a charge for that. Before I was about to fly down to check out the car, he texted me - the car has some repairs that became necessary after someone else drove and noticed it. After those repairs are included the price is going to be $2,000 extra.

• toyota corolla
    January 30, 2018

Had a little wait to get someone to help me. The car I was looking for was sold prior night. Salesman showed me a Kia Optima instead. Looks like a nic...e car but I made a purchase elsewhere.

• No title
    January 20, 2018

I was contacted by an internet coordinator on email but I was never contacted by a salesperson as promised by the internet coordinator. I was never c...ontacted.

• Worst buying experience of my life
    January 9, 2018

I spent 4 and a half hours here to get a newer car while trading in my old one My scheduled salesman was not available so I took a test drive with a ...trainee who was ok. Then I started dealing with a sales manager who stated we had a deal on my terms only to discover over an hour later after sitting in their showroom that apparently we did not have a deal and we were $1500 apart The 2016 Kia Sportage I was trading in had a sunroof explode on the way over on the freeway so I was pretty much stuck to reach a deal if I wanted a car to drive home. Their service department put 5 red circles on my hood and windshield to suggest a rock had somehow trickled up the windshield and landed on the sunroof making it explode and refused to accept liability. I t appears KIA dealerships are directed to use this approach to deny liability even though I have witnesses including a motorcycle policeman who saw it explode. Anyways the Hyundai SUV was exactly what I wanted so I paid about $700 more than my original agreed deal and also had to pay another $2000 for fix the sunroof. That was bad enough but when the new car was ready to go I found there was only one key fob which is a $300 cost to replace the second one I left there in the dark and after getting home I also discovered there were no floormats in any of the 3 seating rows so another $200 to replace them I have probably purchased 20 cars in my lifetime and this is the only one where I have felt very disappointed in the dealership Very poor organization The only good service was form the original salesman Danny whor tried to help after the fact.

• Great service!
    December 17, 2017

Was looking to buy a used truck. In fact I’m still looking. My sales person was Kelsey she was awesome very accommodating and helpful. If I see the... truck I want to buy on their lot I’m definitely going to shop there. Thanks Rick

• oil change and wash
    December 11, 2017

my wait time was over 2 hours even through I had an appt. Not good. However the staff is always so friendly and polite. When my car was ready, I wa...s told there was no charge this time and "Merry Christmas" What a treat! I couldn't believe it. I'm very appreciative of this wonderful treat at this time of year. MArk Kia will continue to be my "go to" service destination! Thank You

• Car Buyer
    October 10, 2017

Worked with Chip to buy car. He was very courteous and made the process very pleasant. Bob was fun to negotiate with and Juan made the financing simp...le and quick.

• Awesome service bought it!
    October 8, 2017

Kia family member for life. Stayed late with us in finance to make sure we could take it that night. With my work schedule i would not be able to unti...l the next weekend. Thanks for my new car you guys are the best. Thank you.

• TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
    October 6, 2017

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. SERVICE DEPARTMENT WILL NEVER RETURN YOUR CALL. YOU WILL BE LEFT ATTEMPTING TO FOLLOW UP FOR WEEKS. WASTE OF TIME. BUY ELSE...WHERE. **SEE MY FULL REVIEW ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE**

Mark Kia